Remember me?

Guest LauraKrycek

Guest LauraKrycek

"Welcome back; your last visit was: Dec 14 2004, 02:43 PM"

I can't believe it's been nearly two years since I so much as logged on, not to mention it being a while before than that I disappeared. It's amazing to see how much TIWWA has grown! I don't even know how many people remember me, not to mention the new ones I never met, but I used to be all over this site. Life gets in the way! I did finally graduate from college, but have been devoid of computer access some of the time, and when not, on this POS of my parents' (it took me literally over 15 minutes just to get to this page). And sadly, I still only own season 1 on DVD -- I may be busy, but I'm still totally broke. I guess that's what happens when you try to get a fun job instead of a lucrative one -- I'm still doing Theatre, though I'm more into Costume\Wardrobe now than Performance. I have a few episodes one tape from back when Scott (Selfosophy Psycho) was giving out taped episodes in exchange for fanfiction, but that's all I have for the rest of the series.

Sadly, I don't even really have any shows anymore -- yeah, I watch Boston Legal, My Name is Earl, and The Office every week, and I'll watch Desperate Housewives, Lost, and Grey's Anatomy casually, but nothing has that same kind of spark, individuality... heck, just nothing's as good as how we had it back in the late 90's. Whatever happened to TV?! I miss actually being intrigued -- watching something that only made me want more. Maybe I'm just jaded, but it seems like a barren wasteland out there.

Anyway, this is my official "Hey, remember me?" to those of you who might, and maybe my re-connect. No promises, as I may get fed up with this computer in a few days and decide to go back to reading in my spare time, but we'll see. I promise I think about you guys often -- I'll never forget my TIWWA pals!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest LauraKrycek
Hey Laura remember me? Joe M?

nice seeing you again. Its been a long time. For me the shows i am following now are Six Feet Under on Bravo(repeats)....Heros....House and The Shield

Hey hey! I've heard nothing but good things about Six Feet Under, and a friend of mine tells me that Heroes is really good, but I've never gotten into House or The Shield. I love Hugh Laurie, but as much as they say his character is what makes it worth watching, the little I saw of it, his character turned me off. More power to you, though... to each their own! :wtf:

And I just have to use this emoticon for the heck of it b\c it's a ridiculous new addition since my last visit... :death: LOL!

Laura!!!! :grouphug:

It's good to see you here again! :hiya: I'm glad to hear things are going so well for you....other than your computer woas...lol

So much has happened since you were here last... I don't know where to begin!

I can tell you this... lol

Voidprime missed you so much he spent quite a lot of time, changing his signture here to different remarks regarding your whereabouts! :rofl:

For now, let me just say how good it is to have you back. You are always welcome here, my friend. :notworthy::grouphug:

(at least you weren't strapped to some table somewhere, unable to speak for the last 2 years. that would've sucked! :devil: )

Guest LauraKrycek
Laura!!!! :grouphug:

It's good to see you here again! :hiya: I'm glad to hear things are going so well for you....other than your computer woas...lol

So much has happened since you were here last... I don't know where to begin!

I can tell you this... lol

Voidprime missed you so much he spent quite a lot of time, changing his signture here to different remarks regarding your whereabouts! :rofl:

For now, let me just say how good it is to have you back. You are always welcome here, my friend. :notworthy::grouphug:

(at least you weren't strapped to some table somewhere, unable to speak for the last 2 years. that would've sucked! :devil: )

Erin! How the heck are you?! I wanted to watch that online MM series so bad, if nothing but to see you, but I haven't had a computer that'll let me watch them :angry: Hopefully I'll be around for awhile this time, so maybe I can catch up with at least some of what's going on. Not just on the boards, but in everyone's lives, as well! I'm sure that other people's have changed at *least* as much as mine has.

Hilarious about voidprime! He's always ready with a conspiracy theory, LOL. Unfortunately, it wasn't anything near so dramatic with possible book deals; it's just life getting in the way of keeping touch. I'm trying to be better, though, and picking up old strings I've let fall by the wayside. It was never because I didn't like you guys; in fact, I still think of you all often! I'm just terrible about falling out of contact.

Erin! How the heck are you?! I wanted to watch that online MM series so bad, if nothing but to see you, but I haven't had a computer that'll let me watch them :angry: Hopefully I'll be around for awhile this time, so maybe I can catch up with at least some of what's going on. Not just on the boards, but in everyone's lives, as well! I'm sure that other people's have changed at *least* as much as mine has.

Hilarious about voidprime! He's always ready with a conspiracy theory, LOL. Unfortunately, it wasn't anything near so dramatic with possible book deals; it's just life getting in the way of keeping touch. I'm trying to be better, though, and picking up old strings I've let fall by the wayside. It was never because I didn't like you guys; in fact, I still think of you all often! I'm just terrible about falling out of contact.

Yes, welcome back...you dont know me but i have heard about you..(all positive of course)...good to have you back..

uhhh..POS (positive oligarchy system?), (prevent out sourcing?)

4th Horseman..

"And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him." REV 6:8

fourthhorsemananimatedsigna3rr.gif

How am I? Well, here's the short story version of the story.

I got "promoted" LOL. (see memeber rank) Dave (se7en&one) left. Scott, (Selfosophy Psycho) left and came back, but not before moving from Pennsylvania to England and getting married. I'm engaged! LOL And moved in with my fiance... heeheehee :devil:

I'd offer to send you a copy of the MM movie I was in, but I STILL have not received my copy....after far longer than I can even remember since it was completed.

Also, I guess you can call me The Old Lady.... :rofl: I've started my own version of The Millennium Group. There are not many of us yet, but Trent Black and I have hope it will grow.

I'm just thrilled to see you back here! :w00t::swingin::kickin::bogie::jumping::smokin:

How am I? Well, here's the short story version of the story.

I got "promoted" LOL. (see memeber rank) Dave (se7en&one) left. Scott, (Selfosophy Psycho) left and came back, but not before moving from Pennsylvania to England and getting married. I'm engaged! LOL And moved in with my fiance... heeheehee :devil:

I'd offer to send you a copy of the MM movie I was in, but I STILL have not received my copy....after far longer than I can even remember since it was completed.

Also, I guess you can call me The Old Lady.... :rofl: I've started my own version of The Millennium Group. There are not many of us yet, but Trent Black and I have hope it will grow.

I'm just thrilled to see you back here! :w00t::swingin::kickin::bogie::jumping::smokin:

Hey wait a minute! dont mean to digress but i am a part of the MilleniuM group!

Anway there are some awesome new members here too Laura like MilleniuMBliss and Lathe_of_Heaven. They are like my buddies, The Three Amigos!

I never got my copy of the MA also...been waiting forever. My wife and I also adopted a little boy. He will be 2 this Fri. He is my pride and joy. Heres a pic of him

post-569-1160538766_thumb.jpg

Guest Frank L.

Hi, LauraKrycek. What a comeback! I'm not sure if you know me at all, because I joined 8 December 2004 and your last visit was 14 December 2004. But I've heard great things about you. It's mentioned above and I smile every time I think about it: Voidprime's signature:

"I searched for LauraKrycek at TIWWA and all I got was this T-Shirt."

:rofl:

So for 6 or 7 days in December 2004 we had the chance to talk. Later I only heard of you in messages asking where you were (and ofcourse Voidprime's signatures). I hope we get a chance to talk now, I look forward to it. Welcome back!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines