Body parts found in leaking FedEx package

Rate this topic

Guest LauraKrycek

Guest LauraKrycek

Taken from https://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Midwest/11/09/f...e.ap/index.html

KIRKWOOD, Missouri (AP) -- FedEx workers discovered a shipment of two human legs and an arm when one of the boxes was found leaking at a company depot, police said.

A Las Vegas donor research company sent the limbs to a man who sells body parts to doctors for use in research projects, Kirkwood police spokeswoman Diane Scanga said. The FBI, state agencies and local police determined no laws were broken, she said.

The shipment was discovered Wednesday when one of the boxes was found leaking at a FedEx depot in nearby St. Louis. Workers learned each package contained a limb, wrapped in dry ice.

Police refused to identify the man, who was issued a warning for apparently operating an unlicensed home business.

It is against FedEx policy to ship body parts, said Howard Clabo, a spokesman for the Memphis-based company.

That last sentence had me rolling.  Good to know!  Guess I won't be able to send that package after all...  also, I'm thinking that they didn't say where this man gets those body parts?  Hm....

not telling  :devil01:

just kidding  :devil01:  :wink_big:

don'y open any packages you are not expexting  :thumbsup_big:  :duh_big:  :laugh_big:

....yeah,i'm putting "everything i have" into my x-mas gifts this year. :eyes:

~se7en :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek

So it's only body parts? So it'll be okay to ship a full corpse?

LOL!  Maybe we should try it, just to check it out... "But you said...!"

Guest LauraKrycek
Brrrr.  A full corpse sent FedEx.    :rofl:

Mmm.  That'd smell nice and pretty by the time it got to its destination.  And imagine if they accidentally lost it in some warehouse somewhere...  :angry_big:

Mmm.  That'd smell nice and pretty by the time it got to its destination.  And imagine if they accidentally lost it in some warehouse somewhere...  :angry_big:

Yep, imagine a stink being in the warehouse somewhere and the FedEx having to apologize to many people that their packages stink.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
Yep, imagine a stink being in the warehouse somewhere and the FedEx having to apologize to many people that their packages stink.

Or if they accidentally sent it to the wrong person?  "Hey, my CDs are finally here!  Whoa... what the..."