Peter Watts - The Original Ladies Man

Rate this topic

Peter Watts... what a lady killer.  I mean, that charming, outgoing, life of the party personality.  And that mustache!  Chicks just dig that thin line above his lip... it's a symbol of the thin fine knife edge he walks in tracking down serial killers.  I mean, what woman could resist the mystery, the intrigue, the magnatism of the man!

And, in the 80s, when he had the full shoe polish black mustache (seen in a memory flash back in The Fourth Hourseman), and that shoe polish black hair... he probably couldn't keep the chicks off of him!

Millen5.jpg

And, I'll bet he wore a Members Only jacket back then, when he was off duty from the FBI!  What a complete stud-meister!

Here's to you, Mr. Thin Mustache Millennium Consultant Man!

peter.jpg

pic302el.jpg

Guest LauraKrycek
It's official..... Selfosophy Psycho has completly LOST HIS FREAKIN' MIND!!!!! :laugh_big:  :rofl:  :p  :yes_big:

LOL!  I second that sentiment!

Once again, I only think of "The Stepfather".  Wouldn't touch Terry O'Quinn with a ten foot pole after all that.

LOL!  I second that sentiment!

Once again, I only think of "The Stepfather".  Wouldn't touch Terry O'Quinn with a ten foot pole after all that.

:thinking_big:Wondering just how creepy he could possibly be......

:eyes: Officialy creeped-out now! :eyes:

:rofl:  :p

Guest LauraKrycek
:thinking_big:Wondering just how creepy he could possibly be......

:eyes: Officialy creeped-out now! :eyes:

:rofl:  :p

Maybe you should watch just a little of it, at least... then you'd understand.  He always seems to get roles where he has to be at least a little bit scary, though.

Guest A Stranger
You have to give Peter credit. I've never seen a mustache than thin on a straight man in my life. Unless his interest in Frank went beyond his obligations to the Group.

Guest LauraKrycek
You have to give Peter credit. I've never seen a mustache than thin on a straight man in my life. Unless his interest in Frank went beyond his obligations to the Group.

LOL!  Frank was the mac daddy.  But, hopefully, his interest was solely in the ladies.  Though I can see how, in the household he was a part of, Peter would want to go out and seek some masculine energy.

.....oh yeah,that dead mink he sported in "the time is now" was THE most ridiculous looking hair-(?)-piece that was "not" meant to be funny. Jim and I laughed out loud when we first watched that,err,episode!

~CHEERS,

se7en :ouro: