Peter Watts - The Original Ladies Man

Rate this topic

Guest LauraKrycek
I see Peter Watts is getting no love.   We could always turn this into the Laura Krycek Appreciation Thread.        :thinking_big:

LOL!  To quote the stupid play I'm in, "Don't make fun, or I pull your ears." :p

Lots of love for Peter... just not much more I can say on the topic!

Guest LauraKrycek
...more mature huh,ya wise-acre! HA!

...lol!......yeah,it was the first time in my teenage life that non-friends thought i was cool!    especially on those cooold new england mornings when i'd be making out with denise in her car on the side street in back of the school! :laugh_big:  i'd step out of the car with this cheesy grin and my freinds would more likely than not just say: "YA DAMN LUCKY b*******."              ...of course that bit of mojo ended when i "had" to buy my mother's car because when i was backing out of the driveway,with my mother's car,i HIT my FATHER'S CAR! DOH! :duh_big:  didn't cause a scratch on my dad's car but my mom's car had this 4-foot crumpled dent/scratch all along the driver's side of the car. first thing my dad said was: "Dave,you just bought yourself a car for $500."  :eyebrows_big:

....Ahhhhh,to be young,

se7en :ouro:

LOL!  Crack me up.  Smooth move banging up the car... pretty good deal, though.  I think it's really cool that you guys are still together and so into each other after so long.  The longest relationship I've ever heard of, though, is that my mom's best friend growing up starting dating a guy when she was 11, had maybe one or two other dates when they were broken up for short periods of time, married right out of high school, and are still together (they're both in their early to mid-forties now, so it's been a good amount of time).  I don't think I could stand anyone for that long without a break at all, especially in teenage years\early 20's.  That's just when you find out who you are, not tie yourself to someone.  But I think it's really cool anyway.

LOL!  Crack me up.  Smooth move banging up the car... pretty good deal, though.  I think it's really cool that you guys are still together and so into each other after so long.  The longest relationship I've ever heard of, though, is that my mom's best friend growing up starting dating a guy when she was 11, had maybe one or two other dates when they were broken up for short periods of time, married right out of high school, and are still together (they're both in their early to mid-forties now, so it's been a good amount of time).  I don't think I could stand anyone for that long without a break at all, especially in teenage years\early 20's.  That's just when you find out who you are, not tie yourself to someone.  But I think it's really cool anyway.

......well,we've certainly had our share of hard/painfull times that's for sure.-(she's been through one surgery and i've been through 4....eeeks)- i think one of the key things for us is that,although it's unpleasent,we're not afraid to "have it out" and fight,well i should say "argue".  

...we also don't like to pretend that things are great when they are not. so if we're  particularly miserable and my mom calls up and says: "SO HOW ARE YOU GUYS?" then whoever answers the phone is likely to say: "OH,PRETTY SHITTY!"- :eyes:  MY MOM: "UMMMMM,OKAY......".

.....i've said this before to other people but i think it speaks volumes about denise to know that she married me almost 2-years AFTER the disability struck. that says a lot right there to me. :thumbsup_big:

....oh,enough of this damn mushy stuff,i'm a guy for cripes sakes!!     "I MADE HER MARRRY ME AND SHE'S ATTENDS TO MY EVERY NEED!"

(yeah,right.)

se7en :ouro: