Peter Watts - The Original Ladies Man

Rate this topic

Guest LauraKrycek
Wanna know what's *really* weird?  I went into my hall's lounge an hour or two ago to hem a pair of pants I need for tomorrow and turned on the TV, and guess what movie was coming on?  Stepfather II!  Amazing coincidence.  I watched it for awhile, but then I finished my pants and decided I should check TIWWA one last time and then go to bed.

.....oh yeah,that dead mink he sported in "the time is now"

:rofl:

"... that dead mink..."

OMG!!!  That was toooooo funny, Dave!

:laugh_big:

What in the world was the 1013 crew thinking when they were shooting those memory sequences!!!  I mean, couldn't they have just used some other device to show that it was the past?!

Actually, I am glad in a way that they didn't... because everytime I see those sequences, I am busting a gut laughing!

Maybe you should watch just a little of it, at least... then you'd understand.  He always seems to get roles where he has to be at least a little bit scary, though.

Terry O'Quinn really does have an intimidating creepiness about him, doesn't he.  I mean, most of the roles I have seen him in... this quality always comes through.  I wonder what he is like in person, when he is not acting.  Anyone know?

:rofl:

"... that dead mink..."

OMG!!!  That was toooooo funny, Dave!

What in the world was the 1013 crew thinking when they were shooting those memory sequences!!!  I mean, couldn't they have just used some other device to show that it was the past?!

Actually, I am glad in a way that they didn't... because everytime I see those sequences, I am busting a gut laughing!

.....it was yet another cheesy thing about that episode,that's for sure.

~se7en :ouro:

:makingeyes_big:You know you like it! :wink_big:

~Raven Wolf :sunglasses_big:

.....yeah,about as much as i like the president!

se7en :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek

.....yeah,about as much as i like the president!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

LMAO!  You are too too funny!

My boss has a countdown on the dry-erase board on the door of the costume shop -- right now, it's only like 430- or 40-something days until the next presidential inauguration.  As my monologue from Paula Vogel's "How I Learned to Drive" says, "I am counting the days."

Let's get back to peter.   I mean women have to be attracted to him because he has that look in his eyes and it says he is nice guy on th inside (and not just a guy who does stuff for the Millennium Group).

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

(wonders if Scott can come up witha Lara Means topic in this forum)