Peter Watts - The Original Ladies Man

Rate this topic

LMAO!  You are too too funny!

My boss has a countdown on the dry-erase board on the door of the costume shop -- right now, it's only like 430- or 40-something days until the next presidential inauguration.  As my monologue from Paula Vogel's "How I Learned to Drive" says, "I am counting the days."

I am non-affiliated as far as my voter registration status, and do not align myself as a member with any specific political party... however, I do vote and I do get active... and let me tell you, next year, once the Democratic candidate is chosen... I will be giving every spare minute of my time to volunteering for that candidates election to the presidency!  I have never, in my life, disliked, and disagreed with an Administration as much as the one that now holds office (I hesitate to use that phrase - "holds office" - because in the United States that phrase generally connotates that the person was elected to the office via our current democratic process).

Guest PROVO_SIX

I've been a Peter advocate and am glad to hear he is a liked character.  I appreciate his stoic disposition and suppressed ability to kick some arse.

I really do have a hard time wondering how he managed to be an actor.  Some men you can envision them studying theatre at some NY actor's college, but for me, not golden-gloves Terry O'.

Let's chalk one "up" for a good lookin' bald guy.  He gives my kind a good name.

:yes_big:

Guest PROVO_SIX

Substantive information on the real Terry O'Quinn seems a bit illusive.  Does anyone have any resources or information on his start in show biz or pre-show biz other than what we see below on the standard filmography bits?

https://www.actorsofhollywood.com/terry_o'quinn.html

https://us.imdb.com/name/nm0642368/

https://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=....intl=us

Guest Justa Fan

I remember I cheered when ol' Terry O'Quen popped up on The X Files "Trust No1".... even if the rest of that episode had me a little..... :eyes:  :duh_big:  :arghhh-big:

Terry was also in "Aubrey" 2x12

So watch out..."Little Sister".....

:devil01:

Guest LauraKrycek
Let's get back to peter.   I mean women have to be attracted to him because he has that look in his eyes and it says he is nice guy on th inside (and not just a guy who does stuff for the Millennium Group).

"Have to be"?  No.  And, as I've proved elsewhere with a list, I do enjoy the male characters in my shows.  But I've never liked him like that at all.  Don't know, just never felt the slightest need.