An Important Announcement

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I wanted to wait untll Psyhco....Ravenwolf and ZeusFaber to make there announcements. I didnt want to over-shadow theirs.

Everyone Pay attention i have a major annoucement

CANNONBALL!!!!!

sorry i had to do it

its my tribute to Ron Burgendy: Anchorman

Forgive me for having to ask, and I know about Raven Wolf's announcement, but what was ZeusFaber's announcement. Come to think of it, I haven't seen him around much lately. I think I missed something.

Forgive me for having to ask, and I know about Raven Wolf's announcement, but what was ZeusFaber's announcement. Come to think of it, I haven't seen him around much lately. I think I missed something.

actually Old Man made the announcement about MM VS 5 but i remember a post Zeus had about an upcoming announcemet. Or am i seeing things

• Elders (Admins)

I posted the press release in the latest news forum but there is also one from Zeusfaber in his VS5 forum.

Graham

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
actually Old Man made the announcement about MM VS 5 but i remember a post Zeus had about an upcoming announcemet. Or am i seeing things

Ohh, ok, I must have missed or forgotten that. Thanks for the info. For some reason I was thinking it was an announcement about his personal life, and that I had missed it.

Guest SouthernCelt
I wanted to wait untll Psyhco....Ravenwolf and ZeusFaber to make there announcements. I didnt want to over-shadow theirs.

Everyone Pay attention i have a major annoucement

CANNONBALL!!!!!

sorry i had to do it

its my tribute to Ron Burgendy: Anchorman

OoooKkkkk...I guess I'm even more lost than MIB. I understood the other announcement you were avoiding overshadowing, but I don't understand yours. Enlighten me please!

OoooKkkkk...I guess I'm even more lost than MIB. I understood the other announcement you were avoiding overshadowing, but I don't understand yours. Enlighten me please!

Sorry Celt, if your a fan of the movie Anchorman starring Will Ferrell you would know what i am talking about. The scene of the movie i am refering to is when you only see Will's face and very loudly he is saying "I have an announcement everybody!"...................."Cannonball!" and he runs and jumps into a pool with really tight swimsuit on

Guest SouthernCelt
Sorry Celt, if your a fan of the movie Anchorman starring Will Ferrell you would know what i am talking about. The scene of the movie i am refering to is when you only see Will's face and very loudly he is saying "I have an announcement everybody!"...................."Cannonball!" and he runs and jumps into a pool with really tight swimsuit on

Never saw that movie. I'm not a big fan of Will Ferrell or of any of the post-SNL people after the Chase, Aykroyd, Belushi era. Now "The Blues Brothers" was something I could get into.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines