Post your pic

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Sorry guys, but Laura is my wallpaper of choice at the moment!  :tongue:

.........yep,i concur Gra. we may be hitched to wonderfull women but a good looking woman is a good looking woman.-(no sleaziness meant LAURA!.......or Erin............REALLY! :sad_big:  :eyebrows_big: )

~se7en :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek
Sorry guys, but Laura is my wallpaper of choice at the moment!  :tongue:

Why is there not a blushing emoticon? :makingeyes:  :angryred:   There, mix those together.  You guys are too nice (when it's taken non-sleazy, of course...).

........aw shucks m'am;i think gra is just keeping the british end up.  :rofl:

se7en :ouro:

Why is there not a blushing emoticon? :makingeyes:  :angryred:   There, mix those together.  You guys are too nice (when it's taken non-sleazy, of course...).

I concur Laura is attractive.

Keep up the good work of being you, Laura.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
I concur Laura is attractive.

Keep up the good work of being you, Laura.

LOL!  Well, what can I say... I try.  Plus, I pick what pictures I post very carefully.   :tongue:   Hopefully, in a few days, my friend Stephen will be sending me some of the pictures he took of me in England -- in them is the first picture of myself that I saw and fell in love with.  It took my breath away -- he's a photo genius.

And LOL on the James Bond, too -- everyone has to love James Bond or have something wrong with them.

LOL!  Well, what can I say... I try.  Plus, I pick what pictures I post very carefully.   :tongue:   Hopefully, in a few days, my friend Stephen will be sending me some of the pictures he took of me in England -- in them is the first picture of myself that I saw and fell in love with.  It took my breath away -- he's a photo genius.

And LOL on the James Bond, too -- everyone has to love James Bond or have something wrong with them.

So what is your favorite James Bond movie?

Who is your favorite actor to play James Bond?

Does anyone have any favorite Bond girls?

Can't wait for you to post your favorite pic of you from England.  I have some good photo taking moments of other people at times (I shoot black and white most of the time).

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

(who needs to make his own sci-fi movie)

Guest LauraKrycek
So what is your favorite James Bond movie?

Who is your favorite actor to play James Bond?

Does anyone have any favorite Bond girls?

Can't wait for you to post your favorite pic of you from England.  I have some good photo taking moments of other people at times (I shoot black and white most of the time).

1.  Octopussy -- granted, I haven't seen it in probably 6 years, but it's my favorite and my most-viewed one.

2.  Well, Sean Connery *is* Bond, though I always liked Roger Moore because I thought he was funny.

3.  I always wanted to be a Bond girl someday when I was growing up, but no more.  They're all imbeciles.  But my favorite was the girl from... "Tomorrow Never Dies"?  The karate chick.  She kicked butt.

And actually, I think that photo is in black and white -- he took a lot of pics in black and white, I know.  I just need to see the rest of the ones he took, now that I finally got to see any of them at all!

Guest LauraKrycek
My favorite Bond movie is Moonraker.

Laura, the Bond Girl you're talking about is Michelle Yoeh who is a big action star in Asia.

Haven't seen "Moonraker" since I was little -- plus, I always got it mixed up with "Superman II"

Ah yeah, Michelle Yeoh.  I couldn't remember her name, and the network's been freaking out here, so I couldn't check.  There was some movie of hers I loved to watch on TV back in the day... pretty sure it was "Butterfly Sword".