Unusual picture, UFOs/ETs -- Alien or Satan's spawn?

Guest SouthernCelt

Guest SouthernCelt

Woodrot Creature -- Check out this picture. (I think it would more properly be called a root gall than woodrot since it looks sort of like a woody tumor.

Flying Saucers From Hell -- This article examines the belief held by some that UFOs and the occupants thereof are sent to our plane of existence to do Satan's work.

CIA's Wacky, Online 'Personality Quiz' -- This takes you to a short article with links to the CIA web site. What I briefly viewed on the CIA site wasn't really a quiz but was an attempt to dispel myths about the CIA which have resulted from sensationalism in movies, TV, and books; see it here: Dispel Myths Admittedly I didn't spend much time here and didn't read it all. Interestingly this is part of the CIA's recruitment section of the web site; I guess they don't want people to come for interviews thinking they're going to be considered for "James Bond" work.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Moriarty
Woodrot Creature -- Check out this picture. (I think it would more properly be called a root gall than woodrot since it looks sort of like a woody tumor.

Flying Saucers From Hell -- This article examines the belief held by some that UFOs and the occupants thereof are sent to our plane of existence to do Satan's work.

CIA's Wacky, Online 'Personality Quiz' -- This takes you to a short article with links to the CIA web site. What I briefly viewed on the CIA site wasn't really a quiz but was an attempt to dispel myths about the CIA which have resulted from sensationalism in movies, TV, and books; see it here: Dispel Myths Admittedly I didn't spend much time here and didn't read it all. Interestingly this is part of the CIA's recruitment section of the web site; I guess they don't want people to come for interviews thinking they're going to be considered for "James Bond" work.

Djeez Southern... You really know how to dig up the weird stories. I especially like the one of the flying saucers from hell :yes:

The tree thing is kinda cool. Sorta shaped like a cross of a bulldog & a dragon/alien thing. Wonder what causes that?

As for the UFOs might be angels or demons thing...I reserve comment, as I might offend other people with my thoughts on religion.

The CIA has a personality quiz? For god's dake, don't take it! They'll trace it to you and start spying on YOU! :signlol::ranting:

Guest SouthernCelt
The CIA has a personality quiz? For god's dake, don't take it! They'll trace it to you and start spying on YOU! :signlol::ranting:

Why, Raven Wolf, you don't believe the CIA would violate the law and actually investigate an American citizen on American soil do you??? Why everyone knows that's a job for the FBI! And I'm sure with all this new-found cooperation and blurring of turf boundaries that's occurred in the last 5 years the FBI would gratefully allow Homeland Security to take over the chore since they're so adept at recognizing terrorists.

(Oops, my Big Brother early warning siren just went off. See ya around.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines