Millennium on eBay

Rate this topic

Guest LauraKrycek

If you are truly desperate for these episodes, then this is a good deal. However, these are obviously video store rentals where the origional inserts have been placed in rental cases. They are in PAL format which means they will only work in European countries. A determined collector may want to purchase them just for the heck of it, but my opinion is that it's just not worth it unless you really want the episodes.

Matt,

Millennium-Collections

....MATT!!..............sh*t,man i just realized that i never answered your email awhile back.  please forgive my ever dwindling brain-cells! :sorry-big:  :sad_big:        ...there is so much to catch up with you on!  and i so want to know how you are doing.   i'll start gearing up the "catching-up" emails on saturday night.             ...sorry again my dear friend! TRULY!                              hope all is well and as always it's great to see you back on the board that YOU designed!

~PEACE MAN,

se7en :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek
If you are truly desperate for these episodes, then this is a good deal. However, these are obviously video store rentals where the origional inserts have been placed in rental cases. They are in PAL format which means they will only work in European countries. A determined collector may want to purchase them just for the heck of it, but my opinion is that it's just not worth it unless you really want the episodes.

Yeah... I've never actually bought anything off of eBay, I just occasionally will look at stuff on it.  Personally, the only MM merchandise I have are copies of the novels, the TV Guide w\ Lance on the cover, and 2 copies of the Pilot\Gehenna VHS tape, bought at 2 different used book and\or antique stores for cheap, both ex-rentals.  I like MM, I just got no money.  I've got plenty of XF books, but it's not like they're worth much if I get rid of them, anyway.  Who knows, they could come in handy... someday... maybe...

Guest LauraKrycek
Did they make a copy of the video that was simply widely available for purchase, or only for rental?  All the ones I've ever seen have been rentals.

Did they make a copy of the video that was simply widely available for purchase, or only for rental?  All the ones I've ever seen have been rentals.

Those two episodes were only made available for rental and you would have to pay something like $60 new if you wanted to buy a copy.

I think it was also out on laserdisc in the USA.

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell

.....yep,the first 2-eps were released here in the states,though the audio mastering was far better on the japanese-releases.

se7en :ouro:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LauraKrycek
Guest LauraKrycek
I figure I'll keep posting listings every once in a while, as long as I have time to do the searching every now and again.  I personally don't have any money to buy anything, but someone else might and might want to show off their fandom (or give me a Christmas present...  :eyebrows_big:  :xmas_ouro: ).

Nice job hunting, Laura! :thumbsup_big:

The only thing I found disturbing  :thinking_big:  was that almost every item was from the UK, and on the 2 clocks (which I would have LOVED), the bidding had ended, and there were ZERO bids! :crying_big:

~Raven Wolf :xmas_ouro: