Millennium on eBay

Rate this topic

Guest LauraKrycek

Guest LauraKrycek
Nice job hunting, Laura! :thumbsup_big:

The only thing I found disturbing  :thinking_big:  was that almost every item was from the UK, and on the 2 clocks (which I would have LOVED), the bidding had ended, and there were ZERO bids! :crying_big:

Yeah, I've always found a lot more on the UK side of eBay.  I wish that they cared about making *us* merchandise as they did the UK and Japan!  I don't understand that.  Maybe those clocks will be relisted; at the very least, you could email the seller and ask him to make you a deal.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Pretender909

I would certainly email the Ebay seller on the items you were interested in if there was no winner. He'll sell to you. You'll need to create an Ebay identity to emial him, but that's easy enough.

I am pretty sure those clocks are bootleg - made by someone who sells "personality clocks".

I buy tons of stuff on Ebay, and it's almost always a pleasant experience. Just check shipping rates before you bid. Some sellers make up for what they loose on a bid with postage. If it's not listed, give him your zip code, and ask how much prior to bidding. - Todd

• 3 months later...

The Millennium Calendar and Desk Diary are available on e-bay right now; it ends in 6 days, has no bids and an original start price of 9.99 (cheaper than the prices of mine combined, I can tell you that). Ships worldwide (sounds like I'm the seller but I'm not; I have both these items and can tell you they're beautiful as and to a Millennium fan [they do happen to scare my sister, but...])

go to ebay.com and search for item # 3286359152

:jumping:

~ orfan

The Millennium Calendar and Desk Diary are available on e-bay right now; it ends in 6 days, has no bids and an original start price of 9.99 (cheaper than the prices of mine combined, I can tell you that). Ships worldwide (sounds like I'm the seller but I'm not; I have both these items and can tell you they're beautiful as and to a Millennium fan [they do happen to scare my sister, but...])

go to ebay.com and search for item # 3286359152

:jumping:

~ orfan

:cool-big::sunglasses_big::Ouro_Large::Owls_Ouro_Large:

Hey, Theres a guy on ebay selling three colour photos. two of Frank and one of Frank and Katherine. Hes made them himself coz it says Kodak on the back but trust me they are great. I bought some from him a few months ago and couldnt believe how cool they were/are. The colours are bright, crisp and clear and the Frank photos are very cool. Anyway the item numbers are 4180874400, 4180874401 and 4180874402. :thumbsup_big:

W-0-W! Gotta check that out! :gaba::bigsmile:

:cool-big::thankx-big::frank_black:

Guest ottavia242

Thanks for the tip, Graham!

I was going to bid on those pictures, but I see you have already done so!

<sigh> best of luck in the auction!

Sage

• Elders (Admins)
Thanks for the tip, Graham!

I was going to bid on those pictures, but I see you have already done so! 

<sigh> best of luck in the auction!

Sage

Please feel free to bid! I don't mind honest! In fact someone already has on the lance photo:

post-4-1081841485_thumb.jpg

Guest ottavia242

Please feel free to bid! I don't mind honest! In fact someone already has on the lance photo:

I know I could have bid, but I just treated myself to something else and will look for the pics again soon. Hopefully, they will reappear like many fan pics do.

:praying:

I appreciate your being kind, though. Eva the ebayer is staking her claim on all this MM!

Be well.