Millennium on eBay

Rate this topic

Guest LauraKrycek

Your all banned!

............... :eyes::eyes::eyes: .....................

---------------------- :cry::cry::cry: ----------------------

........................ :sad_big::crying_big::sad_big: .........................

****************************** :praying_big: *************************

• 4 weeks later...
  • Elders (Admins)

Yes to get back on topic, I managed to get 2 great glossy photo's one of Frank and the other Frank and Catherine. I also received an unopened 1996 MillenniuM 16 page calendar but it wasn't the desktop version I missed out on in another bid. Still a great addition to my collection though.

• Elders (Admins)
My friend has just found 2 of the hardback diary/calendars at a carboot. She going to give me one. I can ask her if she'd part with the other one if you like?

I'd be willing to part with cash!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest se7en

.....it's just the last gasp of the horrid quality non=official s1 with only 20-eps rather than 22. with lamentation missing of all eps! the 16x9 claim is laughable. I'm not saying "he's" lying-(or am i?)-bit find near impossible for him to know that this not a bootleg. unless one needs everything MM,steer clear of this sh*t and BUY THE OFFICIAL RELEASE NEXT MONTH FOLKS!

~se7en :ouro:

Guest Omega
That is so funny, oh my God. You know I might just have to get that to see it in reality. :rofl:

Did you ever bid for this? Did you get it? If so, is it as tacky as I imagined it to be?

Hugs,