Try this out! Are you a C.S.I. ?

Rate this topic

Archer

The ones that tripped me up were the questions involving certain chemicals, because I know nothing about things like that. That's the science part of this field that always intemidated me. Other stuff almost tripped me up, because it just looked too obvious.

Like when those people just came walzing in the door, taking pictures.... I thought, WTF?

I still want to do this....I just don't know how. It's like, I have the skills to do the parts of the work that interest me, but the government says I've gotta have some piece of paper, that I have to do things I can NOT do, in order to do what I CAN do! That's one of the reasons I gave up on being a counselor. (well, that and knowing deep down that's not where my heart was)

The ones that tripped me up were the questions involving certain chemicals, because I know nothing about things like that. That's the science part of this field that always intemidated me. Other stuff almost tripped me up, because it just looked too obvious.

Like when those people just came walzing in the door, taking pictures.... I thought, WTF?

I still want to do this....I just don't know how. It's like, I have the skills to do the parts of the work that interest me, but the government says I've gotta have some piece of paper, that I have to do things I can NOT do, in order to do what I CAN do! That's one of the reasons I gave up on being a counselor. (well, that and knowing deep down that's not where my heart was)

The Government where ever you live always has rules and regulations that state one must meet a certain educational level to work in these fields. Although I bet if you were rich you could write your own ticket! lol

Have faith!! With all these crime fighting schools now I see on tv Raven it's a matter of time before we all are forensic geniuses. lol

Never give up on your dreams Raven. When you give up the dream fades away.

:smokin:

Thank you, Archer.

Tell me, did you ever join my MSN group?

This dream's been bugging me for too many years for mr quit. I just don't know how to go about it yet. I've THOUGHT of trying to find a struggling PI company and rebuild it, since my strength is PR and such......

Thank you, Archer.

Tell me, did you ever join my MSN group?

This dream's been bugging me for too many years for mr quit. I just don't know how to go about it yet. I've THOUGHT of trying to find a struggling PI company and rebuild it, since my strength is PR and such......

Yes I did... I found lots of the info listed quite interesting. It's been awhile since I saw any new listings to thumb though. :smokin:

Well, there's some new stuff there now! We had to "wipe the slate clean" several months ago. And now Trent & I have decided we need to thin down the members to just the ones seriously interested in working with us. In order to avoid future problems like the ones we had this past spring.

• 7 months later...