Try this out! Are you a C.S.I. ?

Rate this topic

Archer

Guest Doll

:doh:

Cool, Doll. What'd you score, if you don't mind sharing?

BTW... that's quite a signature you've got there! :w00t:

don't remember the actual score - missed 1 on the 1st challenge & 3 on the 2nd challenge. yrs back i had taken a non-credit forensics class, it was great fun but i'd forgotten some of it. :doh:

one of the things that i notice repeatedly that usually doesn't come up on csi type shows or cold case files type shows is that tim was very adament that when they take their photos they also have to remove the ruler & the marker & take a pic (he's not too fond of defense lawyers). he said lawyers are constantly trying to twist things around & one of the first things they w/d go for is, 'well what's under the ruler, what are you hiding, something that c/d indicate someone else did this....." i don't what goes on in other areas but tim's a crime scene analyst for jefferson parish.

i find this stuff amazing. if you like seeing interviews / documentaries abt serial killers or murderers you need to get the iceman interviews i think it's an hbo video. in my opinion, the best part is the interview w/dr dietz. there are three parts: the iceman tapes-conversation w/a killer, the iceman-secrets of a mafia hitman, & the iceman and the psychiatrist.

thanx, as you can tell by my sig, i can have trouble deciding on one specific quote, but there are so many good ones. there are some good, off the wall ones in simpson's & family guy also (stewie, the baby, is my fav - he's supposedly hell bent on world domination).

Guest Doll
This one's my favorite.... :oneeyedwinK

i love that one too. :kickin: especially taking into account the cadence of the statement. scully says it very rythmically & swifly. it's halarious.

Though I'm not positive, I want to say she said it in the episode w/ the father that was getting vengance against a doctor for his daughter's death. he was from Appalachia & was either a practioner of voodoo or sangria. :alien2:

The one you're describing is "Theef" (and yes, it's misspelled intentionaly)

I can't remember if it was "Theef" or "Orison" that had that quote. "Orison" was the 2nd one with that creepy guy who had a thing for dead women, and in this one some prision chaplin got him out of jail to pass judgment on him.... but putting "The Whammy" on the guards, etc. Now that I think of it, I really think this quote came from "Orison". They were standing in a hospital, near a computer screen which showed the inside of Orison's brain.

Guest Doll

I can't remember if it was "Theef" or "Orison" that had that quote. "Orison" was the 2nd one with that creepy guy who had a thing for dead women, and in this one some prision chaplin got him out of jail to pass judgment on him.... but putting "The Whammy" on the guards, etc. Now that I think of it, I really think this quote came from "Orison". They were standing in a hospital, near a computer screen which showed the inside of Orison's brain.

thanx for telling me cause i was wanting to know exactly where i saw it. i have 4 / 5 seasons of xf on dvd but didn't really feel like searching if it wasn't where i thought.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Funny, I thought the "Whammy" line came from one of the "Pusher" episodes.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Oh! OH!!! I think you're right!!! Sorry... long weekend. I'll have to check that out. But, I think Bliss has it now. Thanks, buddy!

You are welcome. Dang, I wish I could find some X-files tonight. I'm in the mood. :alien: