Questions for New VS5 Blog

Rate this topic

Guest ZeusFaber

Guest ZeusFaber

There's going to be a new production blog for the VS5 here at TIWWA soon, and since it seems to me that people are fairly brimming with questions and things they want clarified, it would be a good idea to post all your questions in here so they can then be addressed altogether in a Q&A section of the blog.

This way, they'll all be answered together in one place for easy reference, so people with the same questions can just look it up in the blog and stuff wont get repeated.

So, ask away. I wont post any replies in this thread, just save it for the blog.

Zeus

Sorry that i havent been much help lately. Things been pretty hectic for me. Still trying to find a second job. I wanted to let you know you can use all of my ideas i have contributed to the VS5 project. If you need a researcher or pitch person i can do that part-time. Once again sorry i havent been much help.

Joe M

• 5 weeks later...
Guest ZeusFaber

There's going to be another pre-launch blog soon, so if anyone has any more questions, get them rolling in... or it might be a bit boring!

• Elders (Admins)
heres one, it's kind of off the handle, but will you have episode trailers?

Excellent! I don't see how this could happen though as its a series of written scripts - not a real video based series. Unless I missed something major?!