Questions for New VS5 Blog

Rate this topic

Guest ZeusFaber

Guest colts45

yea you guys need to take a better intrest in virtual telivision, it's good stuff. thank Vickey Mosely for my enthusiam. oh yea you said you willl be closely affiliated with Lee A Chrimes right? do you like his show somewhere inbetween zues? i checked it out last night.

Guest colts45

"The killer may be confident he will not be caught," "He will be fascinated by the coverage of the case ... he will be thinking 'the game is on'."

https://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061213/ts_nm/...rostitutes_dc_4

ok so yea, first a freak tornado in london, now this. oh and the guy who was going to blow up the mall in iloinois. vs5 will rock so much.

Guest colts45

and one more question, what music will you have in the vs5, well in the virtual sense as in you cant hear the song but the lyrics are in the script , any Nirvana ? ok that was a cheap plug. but hey when will the final pre launch blog be up?

oh and would somebody else post questions besides me? virtual telivision is good stuff i tell you.

Guest ZeusFaber

I don't think Lance's face has been aged in the picture in any way, although I could be wrong. As far as I know it's just a shot from the show that hasn't been retouched.