Saschuatch

Rate this topic

Bardo Thodol

.....for anyone who watches this pretty decent film,notice at the very end of the credits that the "real" title of the movie is "The Untold",which is a much more apt title than the assinine sounding "sasquatch".  

...Lance makes the movie,to be sure,but really it is not bad at all on it's own story-wise. it's nothing mindblowing,but well done and well acted by most everybody with a spooky vibe to boot.

~se7en  :ouro:

• 6 months later...
Guest Wellington

Hi

This movie premiered on the French Canadian Super Ecran channels last Saturday. I was very disappointed by the whole lot: acting, direction, effects, story. Occasionaly movies end with some unsolved plots, but this time it left me with the impression that it began with loose ends. I would not like to sound too much like a fun killer, but I see this film as an alimentary duty for Lance. His character is never really developed and leaves an overall feeling of superficiality. But then all the characters were stereotypes of their own kind too.

I wanted to believe, but right now I wish I dreamt most of it during a bad night sleep. Aliens was screened later that evening on Scream, that would have been a better bet.

Regards

• 4 months later...
Guest fledgling666

ya know, this is one of those you can lump into the huge pile of movies that lance has been in that just sucked. he's a great actor, he acts like a mature actor, but these people they get to fill up the background are just rejects. the movie sucked.

BEER---> That's a very interesting thought. Comparing these individuals. I'll have to check out the idea. Maybe Lance is the United States version of Lee. I would think Lance would be flattered to be compared with either actor.

BELCH