and just how much was spent on this research?

Guess money just grows on trees at some universities....be prepared my friends, because i dont thnk that you had any idea...

https://upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?StoryID=...24-033917-3795r

4th Horseman...

"And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him." REV 6:8

fourthhorsemananimatedsigna3rr.gif

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SouthernCelt

Saw this headline earlier today. My reaction was "So what's new?" Their conclusion has sort of been accepted by both men and women for as long as I can remember knowing what "sex" was all about.

Saw this headline earlier today. My reaction was "So what's new?" Their conclusion has sort of been accepted by both men and women for as long as I can remember knowing what "sex" was all about.
my point exactly....

"And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him." REV 6:8

fourthhorsemananimatedsigna3rr.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines