Promo Trailer Now Online

Rate this topic

Guest ZeusFaber

• 1 month later...
Guest WaveCrest

*Claps hands (but not in the sarcastic sense)* Well done. That does give you a shiver, and a thrill watching it as well (not in the twisted sense). I wondered if some quotes from the virtual fourth season would appear. None did, but I wasn't disappointed. A good excuse to watch some MM clips when you haven't watched the show in a while. Excellent picture quality. Best example was with the house explosion with the jeep on the drive, from the season 3 premiere I think (I saw a screencap from this clip in an issue of a UK genre magazine a few years ago). Some of the clips are from episodes I haven't seen yet. There are a lot of MM episodes I haven't watched in full yet. I wasn't spoilt by these clips. It's been 7 and a half years almost since the programme finished and I know the plots and what happens, but not in detail.

Can't wait to see the first story, as I've just read it's not long till it's put up on the web, in January.

I did read about plans for a fifth virtual season on TIWWA months ago. I genuinely enjoyed the season. Most of the stories were fresh and exciting.

Guest ZeusFaber
*Claps hands (but not in the sarcastic sense)* Well done. That does give you a shiver, and a thrill watching it as well (not in the twisted sense).

Thanks for the compliments. Glad you enjoyed it. JT Vaughn really did an excellent job assembling this.

I wondered if some quotes from the virtual fourth season would appear. None did, but I wasn't disappointed.

Well, that would be kind of tricky with no filmed clips to put in!

Can't wait to see the first story, as I've just read it's not long till it's put up on the web, in January.

VS5 premieres January 5th, a traditional Friday Millennium slot. You can also check out the official blog here at TIWWA between now and then.

I did read about plans for a fifth virtual season on TIWWA months ago. I genuinely enjoyed the season. Most of the stories were fresh and exciting.

I hope you're not telling me our stories have been leaked online?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest
Thanks for the compliments. Glad you enjoyed it. JT Vaughn really did an excellent job assembling this.
I liked it. A decent trailer. I can't remember the episode titles from the virtual fourth season but the one's whose plot I can remember is the sequel or follow-up to Bardo Thodol and the finale.

Well, that would be kind of tricky with no filmed clips to put in!
I mean quotes from the fan fiction, virtual fourth season. I knew there weren't any video clips!

VS5 premieres January 5th, a traditional Friday Millennium slot. You can also check out the official blog here at TIWWA between now and then.
It's stuck in my mind. Since I read when it premieres, on here, I remembered it. I've thought about it since, something else to look forward to in the New Year.

I hope you're not telling me our stories have been leaked online?
Oh no, I didn't mean that. I read about the plans only on here, on the TIWWA boards.

I just noticed the virtual fifth season banner in your signature. Nice! :smokin: The first episode title and the first one I've seen anywhere on the web (it would only be on here. Hope I don't sound like I've read it elsewhere. I assure you, the only place I've read about the virtual seasons of Millennium has been on TIWWA's message board). I haven't read anything about the virtual seasons of MM off the web. There should be mentons of it though in genre magazines, like with Millennium Apocalypse.

Guest ZeusFaber
Oh no, I didn't mean that. I read about the plans only on here, on the TIWWA boards.

Can I ask how you managed to read about the plans? Where on the board did you find them?

I haven't read anything about the virtual seasons of MM off the web. There should be mentons of it though in genre magazines, like with Millennium Apocalypse.

That would be nice. If only we could get them interested.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest
Can I ask how you managed to read about the plans? Where on the board did you find them?
I'm being honest saying this but I genuinely can't remember exactly where I saw it on the boards here. Is there a problem?

That would be nice. If only we could get them interested.
Well the best UK genre magazine in my opinion, which could be interested, is SFX magazine. They've covered Millennium the TV series on and off over the years.

Guest ZeusFaber
I'm being honest saying this but I genuinely can't remember exactly where I saw it on the boards here. Is there a problem?

No, shouldn't be. Just checking that they weren't posted somewhere for everyone to see.

Hope you enjoy reading the season.