Spin off showcase

Rate this topic

Guest Jordan

Guest LauraKrycek
Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking.  "MillenniuM" was always so unique, dark, dramatic, terrifying.  I'd hate to see it become another (dare I say this...for fear of offending?  Ehhh, what the hell?)  "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", or "Charmed".  "MillenniuM" is SUPPOSED to be dark and gothic and grotesque! :devil01:

(Older & Wiser....) :wink_big: (lol just kidding)\

Blergh... the day the show became that would be the day that TEOTWAWKI came true.  Only I'd be the only survivor, and the carnage would lay on the heads of those who brought that horrific thing about.  ::shudder:: I don't even want to THINK about that.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking.  "MillenniuM" was always so unique, dark, dramatic, terrifying.  I'd hate to see it become another (dare I say this...for fear of offending?  Ehhh, what the hell?)  "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", or "Charmed".  "MillenniuM" is SUPPOSED to be dark and gothic and grotesque! :devil01:

(Older & Wiser....) :wink_big: (lol just kidding)

~Raven Wolf :Ouro_Large:  :Owls_Ouro_Large:

Please don't mention Buffy the Vampire Slayer (great show) with Charmed (widely uneven and way stupid in many episodes) in the same sentence.    I just don't consider Charmed nowhere as good as Buffy, but I like Angel better than Buffy the Vampire Slayer.     Although it would be interesting to see a Millennium/Buffy the Vampire Slayer crossover.  or maybe not.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Blergh... the day the show became that would be the day that TEOTWAWKI came true.  Only I'd be the only survivor, and the carnage would lay on the heads of those who brought that horrific thing about.  ::shudder:: I don't even want to THINK about that.

:eyes: You're gonna give me bad dreams! :snore:  :p  :rofl:

Guest LauraKrycek
Although it would be interesting to see a Millennium/Buffy the Vampire Slayer crossover.  or maybe not.

I'd stick with the "maybe not" if I was you...

I'd stick with the "maybe not" if I was you...

Well, it would be better than the Millennium episode- "Somehow Satan Got Behind Me" and as long as Chris Carter doesn't write the crossover.

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
Well, it would be better than the Millennium episode- "Somehow Satan Got Behind Me" and as long as Chris Carter doesn't write the crossover.

Hey, I really like that episode.  If you're going to make comparisons, I'd compare it with the XF\MM ep.  Crossover, and VERY unsuccessful at that.

Hey, I really like that episode.  If you're going to make comparisons, I'd compare it with the XF\MM ep.  Crossover, and VERY unsuccessful at that.

I think a Buffy/Millennium crossover would work better that X-Files episode, "Millennium".

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
I think a Buffy/Millennium crossover would work better that X-Files episode, "Millennium".

I don't think so.  Buffy was a wet dream had by some writers who just happened to be fleshed out.  The only good thing about that stupid show was Spike... rrowrr.  He was hot stuff.  But even that doesn't really make the show worth it.  My Form and Meaning professor is a HUGE Buffy fan and has a cardboard cutout of Sarah Michelle Gellar in the window of his office that faces into the hallway... freaks out everyone that walks by.

I don't think so.  Buffy was a wet dream had by some writers who just happened to be fleshed out.  The only good thing about that stupid show was Spike... rrowrr.  He was hot stuff.  But even that doesn't really make the show worth it.  My Form and Meaning professor is a HUGE Buffy fan and has a cardboard cutout of Sarah Michelle Gellar in the window of his office that faces into the hallway... freaks out everyone that walks by.

Personally, I find Buffy to be the least interesting character on the show.   I like Giles, Spike, Willow, Faith (love Eliza Dushku), and Anya.

Favorite episodes of Buffy: The Body (season 5), Hush (season 4),  Once More With Felling (the musical episode- sixth season), and Conversations with Dead People (season 7).

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek

I agree on Buffy being the least interesting.  There were episodes a few years ago I could've gotten into (when Oz was still there, and just before\just after Dawn appeared), but not anymore.

And hey, there's something Millenniumistic in that -- Eliza Dushku grew up (and, to my knowledge, remains) a Mormon; another one of those oppressive cult-like religions.