Oh my God! Oh my God!

Rate this topic

Guest A Stranger
Very cool. That's by far the best thing MM related to make it's way onto Ebay. Not that I have anything against Lance Henriksen's face mold.  :laugh_big: "The Curse of Frank Black", from what I've read, was the longest script ever submitted for the show seeing as it relies more on description than dialogue. So it's definatly something special and not just a transcript I'm sure. Can't wait till you post what didn't make it!

• Elders (Admins)

Wellington, it will be Xmas when it arrives! Please God let it arrive.

Stranger, thanks for the information on the script! being my favourite episode it means even more.

I wonder if MillenniuM Collections would want to feature it?

Graham

Guest Second Coming
That's Fantastic. I usually check E-bay daily. But missed this one somehow. Wow that's great. Share as soon as you can.

That's Fantastic. I usually check E-bay daily. But missed this one somehow. Wow that's great. Share as soon as you can.

Definatly!  I can't wait 'till you post a pic. for us!  

Living vicariously again...... :smokin:

Guest LauraKrycek

Living vicariously again...... :smokin:

Always, always...  :sad_big:   :;):  vicariously through people who've got enough dough to spring for some memorabilia!  I'm all about that.

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

Just to let you know that the Millennium Official Script arrived yesterday morning in excellent condition. There is some confusion of the image of the script writer, in that there isn't one. The person who advertised it advises me that she added the image herself "to fill in the space in the photo on Ebay". A daft thing to do, however I have read the script through and its excellent.

I will be posting here or at MDUK about it in detail (possible the whole thing if I can do it) but for now I shall tease you with knowing that Morgan & Wong when writing the script made some great comments in the script about the 1013 inside references to other series and how they intend particular scenes to look. There was something new that I learnt in particular also.

To see the episode of "The Curse Of Frank Black" from within their creative minds and to then conside how it was translated into actual TV footage is fascinating but they did a fantastic job in creating the ep from the script.

I shall treasure this (from my favourite episode) forever.

Graham. :frank_black:

Guest LauraKrycek
Wow, that was fast!  And HOORAY!  Can't wait, Gra!  If you were a kid, you could probably charge $1 admission for everyone to get in and read that thing.  *I* sure would.  If I had $1.