Oh my God! Oh my God!

Rate this topic

Hi,

Just to let you know that the Millennium Official Script arrived yesterday morning in excellent condition. There is some confusion of the image of the script writer, in that there isn't one. The person who advertised it advises me that she added the image herself "to fill in the space in the photo on Ebay". A daft thing to do, however I have read the script through and its excellent.

I will be posting here or at MDUK about it in detail (possible the whole thing if I can do it) but for now I shall tease you with knowing that Morgan & Wong when writing the script made some great comments in the script about the 1013 inside references to other series and how they intend particular scenes to look. There was something new that I learnt in particular also.

To see the episode of "The Curse Of Frank Black" from within their creative minds and to then conside how it was translated into actual TV footage is fascinating but they did a fantastic job in creating the ep from the script.

I shall treasure this (from my favourite episode) forever.

Graham. :frank_black:

.........i was the same way when i got my "ANTIPAS" script autographed by little davina-(wish it was henriksen's autograph though.................no offiense Victoria! :eyebrows_big: )

~se7en-(who wants more scripts damnit)

:ouro:  :santa:

......OKAY,I HAVE TO ASK THIS-(IT'S OUT OF NOWHERE,BIG SHOCK EH?)-but what EXACTLY is "SUCOTASH".  i know it's actual food but it sounds like the polish version of a "WWII-german potato-masher."        ...WHAT IS IT?...

se7en :ouro:  :santa:

Guest LauraKrycek

~Raven---(who wants anything that Lance has signed, worn, touched, breathed on.... :rofl: ) :kissypoo:  :p  :frank_black:

Ditto!  I'd be happy to have the opportunity to simply *look* at and lust over any piece of MM\Lance memorabilia!  In person, of course... on the internet is just evil teasing.  It makes me want it soooo bad, but then will sometimes make it worse because it's like "Teehee, you can admire from afar, but you can never have it!"

Guest LauraKrycek
......OKAY,I HAVE TO ASK THIS-(IT'S OUT OF NOWHERE,BIG SHOCK EH?)-but what EXACTLY is "SUCOTASH".  i know it's actual food but it sounds like the polish version of a "WWII-german potato-masher."        ...WHAT IS IT?...

LOL!  Okay, Captain Random!  Well, it's a kind of a soup, or stew rather... but it's made of tomatoes, corn and butter beans (better known, I guess, as lima beans).  They have it in food service here sometimes, but I can't say as I've ever eaten it.  It does NOT appeal to me, partially because I'm not a big tomato fan.

I'm told that the person I got this script from has more coming up in the next month or so.

.........i still wouldn't give this ebay wench positive feedback as that cover was VERY misleading in my view,and had the drawing actually been a part of the cover script it's value as a collectible would've been HUGE!-(i'll bet at least half of those who bid on this script did so "partly" of that image/drawing?)-it pisses me off and i did't even buy it!

~se7en :ouro:  :santa:

• Elders (Admins)

Yes it pissed me off no end too - she was selling on behalf of a friend by the way. I told her it was misleading but she didn't get it. I left feedback regading the speed of delivery and the fact that it was well packaged. Anyway, I still believe the script is a huge collectible and I shall cherish it. I'm looking into making it into a PDF file for download but it will take ages to scan all the pages...

I found this attached image in my MillenniuM pictures folder ... look familiar?

Gra.