Willy Wonka... yes...

Rate this topic

Guest Spooky Muldrake

Guest Spooky Muldrake

Am I the only person who thinks he could have/could make a good Willy Wonka in a Charlie and The Chocolate Factory movie? I'd have chosen him for the role over Johnny Depp. Seriously. I'm probably alone on this.

Am I the only person who thinks he could have/could make a good Willy Wonka in a Charlie and The Chocolate Factory movie? I'd have chosen him for the role over Johnny Depp. Seriously. I'm probably alone on this.

I like seeing Lance but he is way too old to be Willy Wonka and hes more mean scary than weird scary which is more fitting.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I like seeing Lance but he is way too old to be Willy Wonka and hes more mean scary than weird scary which is more fitting.

Yes, I have no doubt that he has the acting skills to pull it off, but based on his "image", I don't think anyone would give him a shot at a role like that. It would be fun to see what he did with it though.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting idea,I've never thought about it before. However I don't know if it's a great one because J.Depp is among my favs actor (maybe my fav) and I loved the way he played Willy Wonka. No what I would really like to see is another movie with Henriksen & Depp together (the first movie was Dead man). But this time with scenes beteween LH & JD

I guess I dream too much

Guest SouthernCelt
... No what I would really like to see is another movie with Henriksen & Depp together (the first movie was Dead man). ...

Now there (Dead Man) is an odd movie, perfect for Depp. I think the campfire scene with Billy Bob Thornton, Iggy, et al was the very oddest scene of all.