Victim of the Beast 666, shadow being, lucid dreaming

Guest SouthernCelt

Guest SouthernCelt

Victim of the Beast 666 -- Spooky picture of a grave stone submitted to Coast to Coast

Shadow Creature Encounter -- Obviously not a real photo but someone's impression of what they saw (or dreamed). Looks like the "Mothman" to me, but it's probably just a really, really bad dream.

How to have a lucid dream

Invisible poisonous skyfish fly at 300 km/h all around us -- I thought they called them "rods" and they aren't some new phenomenon. Leave it to Pravda to turn them into invisible poisonous skyfish!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Moderators)

That gravestone thing is really interesting; it would be nice to hear the story behind it some day, if an explanation can ever be found.

About the mothman story: I used to have expreriences somewhat like this as a child, and also a couple of years ago, and, of course, I thought I was going insane. :gehenna::wha::helpme: Then I happened to see an article about the sleep paralysis. Here's a good one from Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Now, I'm not saying that this would be the only explanation for that thing. It's quite possible, though.

About the mothman story: I used to have expreriences somewhat like this as a child, and also a couple of years ago, and, of course, I thought I was going insane. :gehenna::wha::helpme: Then I happened to see an article about the sleep paralysis. Here's a good one from Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Now, I'm not saying that this would be the only explanation for that thing. It's quite possible, though.

thanks for the article.

this happened to me recently. I thought I was awake but I could see my dining room in darkness and that weird Cat clock from Millennium. but all I could see was it's eyes, green and glowing. Then things moved (perspective moved, I guess) an I thought, I better wake the heck up before something really bad happens, I was able to move then but It was really scary.

I don't HAVE a cat clock, btw.

:pumpkin:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines