New-ish

Guest AJCrowley

Guest AJCrowley

Been a member for a fair while, but not exactly contributed.

Only ever seen the first season, as i was jammy enough to get the whole thing on VHS on ebay, if anyone's got any DVDs they could flog me of the subequent seasons, drop me a mail at rogue@d-wolf.net.

i started some fiction a while back, and one day i might finish it ;-)

AJ

:hi-big:"Al"   :wink_big:

I remember when you first joined....I thought...Oooo...COOL name! :cool-big:  :sunglasses_big:

I don't know if you have a dvd player, but if you do, it would be worth your while to consider Se7en's DVD-R progect.  If not, I have the dvd-r's from him.  I don't know how, or even IF, they could be re-recorded onto a VHS tape, or what the quality would be like.  Feel free to PM me if I can help you with this, or if you just want to talk.  Or...e-mail me at...

RavenWolf1013@AOL.com

:bye-big:

:hi-big:"Al"   :wink_big:

I remember when you first joined....I thought...Oooo...COOL name! :cool-big:  :sunglasses_big:

I don't know if you have a dvd player, but if you do, it would be worth your while to consider Se7en's DVD-R progect.  If not, I have the dvd-r's from him.  I don't know how, or even IF, they could be re-recorded onto a VHS tape, or what the quality would be like.  Feel free to PM me if I can help you with this, or if you just want to talk.  Or...e-mail me at...

RavenWolf1013@AOL.com

.......speaking of which,Erin,i'm happy to say that you will have your S3 BY X-MAS!!!!! :hug03: -(i just got another S3 order so when i start it i'll just dub 2-copies each,that's 8 S3 orders in 2-1/2 mos........WTF?)-

so.......MERRY X-MAS!   :santa:

se7en  :ouro:

• Elders (Admins)

:hi-big: "Al"   :wink_big:

RavenWolf1013@AOL.com

Hi, I tried out of interest once to see if I could record the Pilot DVD-R onto Video tape and Macrovision Copy Protection was there and screwed it up.  Must have been resident on the original Laserdiscs. My old VCR used to filter it out by default, handy that. Hope you have better luck!

I love every season of Millennium even though my favorites have to be season 2 and 3.

I wish there was a season 4 that would have taken Millennium past the first day of 2000.

Now only if FOX could get the official DVD sets made.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Hi, I tried out of interest once to see if I could record the Pilot DVD-R onto Video tape and Macrovision Copy Protection was there and screwed it up.  Must have been resident on the original Laserdiscs. My old VCR used to filter it out by default, handy that. Hope you have better luck!

....laserdiscs never contained any sort of copy protection in it's 27 years of "active" liife. in fact we used to offer season and full runs on VHS but too few wanted them on that format AND it was a MAJOR pain in the ass to do and it took longer too!

...don't know why it didn't work for you gra? maybe because the signal/material is still inherantly NTSC?

~se7en :ouro:  :santa:

.......speaking of which,Erin,i'm happy to say that you will have your S3 BY X-MAS!!!!! :hug03: -(i just got another S3 order so when i start it i'll just dub 2-copies each,that's 8 S3 orders in 2-1/2 mos........WTF?)-

so.......MERRY X-MAS!   :santa:

se7en  :ouro:

YEAH!!!!!!!!! :hug03:  :santa:  :plain_big:  :hug03:  :santa:

• Elders (Admins)

....laserdiscs never contained any sort of copy protection in it's 27 years of "active" liife. in fact we used to offer season and full runs on VHS but too few wanted them on that format AND it was a MAJOR pain in the ass to do and it took longer too!

...don't know why it didn't work for you gra? maybe because the signal/material is still inherantly NTSC?

~se7en :ouro:  :santa:

Yes that could be it although my VCR states "NTSC PLAYBACK ON PAL TV" on the video opening flap squincydoobery.

Graham.