Elder/Admin Change

Rate this topic

Uh oh!  Woowoo!  Track that Scott down!  It shouldn't be hard to find his house.  Once you know where he lives, it's a simple matter of tailing him to track him all over the place.  That's always fun.

:laugh_big:  yep, the Polaroid Stalker Society, a sub-group fof TIWWA.

Be Seeing You,

David blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
I prefer to think of us as more like the Group, actually.  We have our own infrastructure, and our own Old Man (Woman, actually, of course).  We even have blood oaths every now and again -- on special occasions only, of course.  We're very cool.

Guest LauraKrycek
Hey Laura I got a picture already of Scott's house, car and his parents house.  :wink_big: all we have to do is met in PA.

heeheehee :devil01:  :devil01:  :devil01:

LOL!  It shouldn't be hard to find him from there.  Remember, an unmarked car, but never a red Jeep Cherokee, 'cause that'd be a dead giveaway.

Guest LauraKrycek
Wouldn't a red vehicle of any type be a dead giveaway?

Well, I was thinking that if you she was driving a red Jeep Cherokee, Scott would immediately think "Hey, just like Frank Black!"  And then, he'd notice it every time she was around.  And that'd clue him onto the whole thing.  It's necessary to have something discreet... low-profile.

Guest LauraKrycek
And, hey, wait, Laura!  How are you the "Old Man"/Woman, if I'm older than you? :rofl:

Actually, I was thinking that you're the Old Woman... I've still got quite a few posts to go before I hit *that* mark!