NEW MEMBERS: WELCOME/STARTING-UP

Guest se7en

• 4 months later...
  • Elders (Admins)

Hi Wayne,

Thank you very much for your kind compliments and for taking the time to visit!

Sadly the online Virtual Season Four is not available here at This Is Who We Are.

I would like to one day see it here as I think it would make an ideal addition to this MillenniuM database if you will, also it have the side effect of bringing the work to a whole new audience. Perhaps one day we'll be allowed to do this.

For now, you can visit the Virtual Season Four at The Millennial Abyss. The Creators of the VSF are Members here and you may want to post and discuss it with them. Also we have a section on fan fiction where you can read and contribute 'episodes'.

Regards,

Graham :ouro:

Guest shreejason

hello` My first real post.. I asked MR Henriksen about cut footage from the show and Aliens I am really happy my question was picked.Thank you Sue!! I enjoy reading the posts.Like you all I`m a huge fan of millennium.Talk to you soon... jason w

hello` My first real post.. I asked MR Henriksen about cut footage from the show and Aliens I am really happy my question was picked.Thank you Sue!! I enjoy reading the posts.Like you all I`m a huge fan of millennium.Talk to you soon... jason w

Welcome to TIWWA, Jason!

I just printed the whole interview, and am still awestruck that he actualy answered my question! :bigsmile:

thanks for the welcome Raven!! I really liked your question to.. I think it went very well..take care jason w..

:thankx-big: I thought the interview went wonderfuly as well. I just printed it today so I can keep it. :gaba:

:frank_black:

(p.s. nice to meet you!)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RJ2000

Hello All!-

My name is R.J. Smith. I've been a fan of MillenniuM's for the last several years, though, I'll admit that I have not seen every episode yet. I didn't get interested in the show until seeing the episode with KISS in it. (Being a hard rock fan, I just had to see it!) While watching it, I was thoroughly blown away by how dark and amazing it was. It knocked my socks off!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see many of the shows before it was let go. I later got re-interested when it was shown on FX late at night. (Damn FX. They should still be playing it.) Now, reading this site over the last couple of months has given me another renewed sense of knowing why this show was one of the best on TV.

As I said, I've been reading your posts for awhile now and you're all very knowledgeable about the show and their characters (The Old Man and Se7en are right on the ball with things and I love reading Raven Wolf's posts. I'm definitely out of my league here! :eyes: ). In fact, I don't know how many posts I'll be able to chime in on because I'm like fresh blood when it comes to knowing much about "MM" and it's intracacies.

Feel free to ask any questions or make comments about me if you'd like. (Please abuse me! :tongue: ) Glad to be here and hope I can provide some insight once in awhile.

Rock Out, Roll On!

R.J. Smith (a.k.a. RJ2000)

P.S. Yes, I did pre-order my DVD set from Amazon. Thanks to you folks for letting me know about it!

• Elders (Admins)

Welcome to TIWWA! :ouro:

Your compliments are very welcome and I'm glad you are enjoying the Board, another example of a member joining or coming out of the closet after lurking a while.

Actually my MillenniuM knowledge is not as complete as I would like but it's fun to learn more about the show both here at TIWWA from other Candidates, online and by rewatching the show.

Hope to see you around the Board more often.

Regards,

Graham.