NEW MEMBERS: WELCOME/STARTING-UP

Guest se7en

• Elders (Admins)

Welcome aboard guys! Membership is rapidly increasing now that the DVD's are available! Small coincidence?

Thanks for the supportinve comment. Look forward to chatting with you around the Board.

THIS IS WHO WE ARE :ouro:

• 1 month later...

Hello!

As I'm French, I didn't dare go go through the whole forum, and I stayed in the French one. But, I'm too curious :tongue:

So, now, I'm here... I come in the rest of the forum.

I re-discovered MillenniuM few months ago, so, I still have to fill the gaps about it. My DVD set of the 1st season is in my "video library", near "The X-Files" ones :;):

I hope that I'll learn more about it here, thanks to you! :jumping: (> I love this smiley!!!)

HI guys,

I just found this "room" =) I've been coming to this message board occasionally for the last few months, not as a member but just getting updated about the DVD. But now I'm onboard 'cuz I had too many questions and just wanted to get in touch with other people that understands what all the "fuss" is about. =)

Thanks to the creators of this excellent board!

Cheers,

Zion

• 4 weeks later...

Ok...here goes nothing... I have only just seen season one and had to seek out others who find MillenniuM the series facinating. I come from a time long before computers when you still counted on your fingers and toes and Mickey Mouse Club was brand new.. ya....that old!! :tongue:

I am sure you can guess my fave ep from season one and I look forward to reading and posting [and getting lost :eyes: ] around the marvelous site. :jumping:

Edited by Walkabout
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Gledster2000

Hello all, I can't remember if I've introduced myself before (probably not). My name is Chris, I'm 22 and from York in England. I've been a fan of Millennium ever since it was first on TV years and years and years ago. Watching the S1 episodes that Fox released on video kept my interest over the years and now I've got Seasons 1 -> 3 in the complete box set.

I'm currently on episode 21 "Maranatha" - I'm going to watch it sometime later today. I love Season 1, especially the subtle contrast between Frank's dark world of crime and the light and happy world of home.

As for what else I'm into - I like CSI/Without A Trace/Joan of Arcadia/Alias/Law & Order.... I also read I'm an Issac Asimov, Ian Rankin, Jasper Fforde and Bill Bryson fan. My favourite CD of the moment is David Berkley's "After the Wrecking Ships". IF there's anything else you want to know just ask! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Doctor Paragon

Hello Colleagues.

I was a member before, but after much headache and failure at

logging in to my old account I decided to re-register.

It's good to be back.

• 2 months later...

I got out season one and watched it over Christmas break. Then I surfed the net for Millinnium and saw that season 2 was coming out in January. How happy am I?

I hope I haven't become something of a "trekkie" kind of human by joining this site?

As an elementary student I was told that I would be living underground and flying my car to work when the next century came. As it turns out I was living in a track house, driving to work in horrific trafic, and wondering if two digit dates on computers was going to wreck havoc on our world. One of my favorite things to come from that time was a dark TV show that explored man's age old battle against giving in to evil.