NEW MEMBERS: WELCOME/STARTING-UP

Guest se7en

Hi all!

What a wonderfull forum this is...I joined back in 2003 and just a few days back started to get in the Millenium mood again. So I am reading and checking this board actively just now!

I enjoyed Millenium very much when it ran In Finland (my coyntry) and now have purchased the 1st and 2nd season dvd´s. In fact I am just about to start watching Mikado with my girlfriend...

Anyways, greetings to all members and thanks for the site! Let´s keep the spirit of Millenium alive!

Great to have you here Pexxi .... it seems that we're starting to have a really strong representation from Finland (which is probably quite understandable, the darklings that we are  :gaba:).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow! The site has many finnish fans? Thanks for the welcome!

Guest arcanamundi

Greetings, fellow Millennium Groupies! (Okay, that's too much like Trekkies - I take it back) I posted for the first time yesterday, and I'm so pleased to find such a community of folks who share my passion for this amazing tv show. My name is Ralph, and I've been a fan of the show since it first aired. Never been such a devotee of any other program - not even XF - but there was just something about it that touched a nerve. I'd been an X-Files fan too, but perhaps it was because MM was more rooted in everyday life and its spiritual crisis than XF (with its SF speculations) that I connected with it more deeply. Also, Lance Henriksen's marvelous portrayal of Frank Black -- such a great character -- and the overall quality of the show made it stand head and shoulders above the rest of the shows on air at the time.

I'm delighted to see that the release of the DVD's has renewed such interest in the show and enabled more people to discover its terrors and wonders. I just finished season 1 and am about to dive into season 2. The episodes are no less relevant today than 7 years ago, perhaps more so.

Finally, thank you to all of you who work to make these fan forums possible, and to all you fellow fans who share your insights and ideas here. This is who we are.

• Elders (Admins)

Welcome aboard! So glad that you found us! :ouroborous:

I agree, MillenniuM hit me for 6 too. I was addicted to it 'like heroin' when I first saw it. I would have laughed if anyone had suggested I''d one day be running Millennium fan sites but Chris Carter created something that changed my life for the better and gave me so much. I love it and can't imagine a world without it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest blondton13
Welcome aboard! So glad that you found us! :ouroborous:

I agree, MillenniuM hit me for 6 too. I was addicted to it 'like heroin' when I first saw it. I would have laughed if anyone had suggested I''d one day be running Millennium fan sites but Chris Carter created something that changed my life for the better and gave me so much. I love it and can't imagine a world without it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...And I thank you so much for all of the work you do, Graham. I have found a nice "place to be" when I come home, instead of vegging in front of the TV all evening. you know, this is the first message board I've really participated in (beside Google's entomology group-I love insects-what can I say!?? :fool: )

I look forward to reading new posts and I enjoy myself!!

THANK YOU!! :kisses::hug2::notworthy: