NEW MEMBERS: WELCOME/STARTING-UP

Guest se7en

Guest canadian girl

Hi everyone. My name is Lisa and I've been registered here since last summer, I guess, but just saw this forum.

I faithfully watched every episode of Millenium during its three season run. I was hooked immediately. Everything about the show(from the music to the characters, to the themes) moves me, intrigues me and makes me think.

Someone in a previous post mentioned that playing his new Millenium DVDs and hearing that theme again was like coming home. I feel the same way. No other television show has had this effect on me.

Anyway, this board is incredible. Kudos to whoever designed it. :clapping:

It's wonderful to find other devoted Millenium fans. I'm a bit shy about posting (always think I'll sound stupid) but I'll do my best anyway. :grin:

Guest blondton13
Anyway, this board is incredible. Kudos to whoever designed it.

Yes-that's The Old Man and his faithful legion---they are an artful crew!! :bigsmile:

It's wonderful to find other devoted Millenium fans.  I'm a bit shy about posting (always think I'll sound stupid) but I'll do my best anyway. :grin:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't be shy- "We're all alittle crazy around here!" (think Cheshire Cat/Alice in Wonderland) :wtf::gaba:

Well, that's my pitiful attempt at humor-see! No need to worry about being shy!! There's us idiots to keep the attention off of you!! :bash::boody::drunk:

Edited by blondton13
  • Elders (Admins)
Yes-that's The Old Man and his faithful legion---they are an artful crew!! :bigsmile:

Legion! We've never been called that before! Cool!

Okay-the quote thing isn't working!! :cry:

You had a closing quote at the front instead of an opening one! Fixed!

Guest blondton13
Legion! We've never been called that before! Cool!

You had a closing quote at the front instead of an opening one! Fixed!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your selfless generosity has been noted. Long live the "Old Man"!!!

(Is that an oxymoron?...) :fool::rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

So I have been roaming this forum for a few days, nervously awaiting my authorization so I can finally post myself. I am from Germany, have been a huge fan of TXFs ever since the second episode. And apparently, tv promotion was a little better in Germany than elsewhere because I watched MM from the first episode on and loved it ever since. The show then was cancelled (I believe), but now is back on tv. (And soon episodes I have yet to see will run.)

I am excited I found this site. I didn't know any such thing was around, although I occasionally googled for MM.

Well, that's all for now ... best regards from here.

PS: The ouroboros that sticks when I scroll the screen is way cool. :ouro:

Guest blondton13

Greetings from TIWWA! This place is great-join in on the fun!! :fool: oh yeah, and the discussions about MillenniuM, of course!! Welcome! :smokin: