NEW MEMBERS: WELCOME/STARTING-UP

Guest se7en

• 1 month later...
My name is Legion, for we are many :smokin:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

howdy, just wanted to compliment you on your name and avatar, awesome choice on both, im Gunslinger, been around here for a while, look forward to reading your posts, take care Legion

Guest betweenthelines

Heh, seems I'm a little late to the party. Still, better late than never :wink:

I have not seen this show since the third season aired, and I was finishing up middle school at the time. In addition to the storylines and acting, I also enjoyed the quality of the direction, lighting, etc. and there were some really interesting musical choices for certain episodes (from KISS to Nine Inch Nails to Bobby Darin...). After the show got cancelled, I stopped thinking about it and moved on to different things. However, once I watched the episode 'Millennium' on the Season 7 "X-Files" set, my interest in the show renewed and now I've started to look for websites devoted to the show and am considering buying the DVDs as soon as possible.

In addition to "Millennium", I also liked watching "The X-Files", "Xena: Warrior Princess" (hence my username), and "Six Feet Under".

Heh, seems I'm a little late to the party. Still, better late than never  :wink:

I have not seen this show since the third season aired, and I was finishing up middle school at the time. In addition to the storylines and acting, I also enjoyed the quality of the direction, lighting, etc. and there were some really interesting musical choices for certain episodes (from KISS to Nine Inch Nails to Bobby Darin...). After the show got cancelled, I stopped thinking about it and moved on to different things. However, once I watched the episode 'Millennium' on the Season 7 "X-Files" set, my interest in the show renewed and now I've started to look for websites devoted to the show and am considering buying the DVDs as soon as possible.

In addition to "Millennium", I also liked watching "The X-Files", "Xena: Warrior Princess" (hence my username), and "Six Feet Under".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome to the group, b/t/l.

WOW! What a great opening post! Looking forward to getting to know you here in the dark halls of TIWWA! :clapping: