Peter Staddon

Rate this topic

I hope he does since Millennium is in the top half of shows voted (meaning in the top half of the number of shows in the poll that were a rating of 10 (whatever it meant in their poll system because it just didn't look like percentage of votes) or above on the poll that sadly doesn't exsist anymore) in the TV on DVD poll FOX held.   I know The Pretender was highly ranked, The Lone Gunmen was, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea was, and Millennium trailed behind a little.  I just wondered why did they need to include Roswell (first season coming out on DVD in Feb 2004 which they announced when the poll started) or The Simpsons that didn't need to be there (since I hear the show sells well so far).

Be seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest Second Coming
Okay, refresh my memory. What significance is there to Dec. 8th? The poll has been closed for awhile so I can't look on the page and see for myself.

• Elders (Admins)
Okay, refresh my memory. What significance is there to Dec. 8th? The poll has been closed for awhile so I can't look on the page and see for myself.

Somebody's not keeping up with https://MillenniumDesktop.co.uk/!  :;):

Fox's Peter Staddon attended this years online Interview/Chat and hopefully was to be questioned on MillenniuM ...

Gra. :xmas_ouro:

Guest Second Coming

Somebody's not keeping up with https://MillenniumDesktop.co.uk/!  :;):

Fox's Peter Staddon attended this years online Interview/Chat and hopefully was to be questioned on MillenniuM ...

Gra. :xmas_ouro:

*where's that embarrased smilie at?*

So If im reading this correct the chat was postponed? Any word on when it's going to be rescheduled?

......if fox ever does-(no,be positive-"WHEN")-i will weep with joy if they have director commentary by Thomas J. Wright.-(yes,even a "co-old man" get's to cry :cry: )

~se7en :ouro:

AAArrgh! I typed a new news Update on this yesterday and forgot to uploaded it! It's all Se7en's fault.

Se7en, "You'll have your part in the Great Lake." :tongue:

Gra.

......my fault? why you cussed stiff assed-*%^%$^&^$%#%$^. i feel better now :smokin:

~se7en :ouro:  :santa2: