Millenniums use of songs

Rate this topic

Guest Mr. Ne'er-Do-Well

Guest LauraKrycek

Hmm... I don't remember "Red Right Hand" in MM, actually, but maybe I'm forgetting something.  I know that some of the same artists were used again...

Bobby Darin - various MM, XF "Beyond the Sea"

The Carpenters - MM "Beware of the Dog", XF "Rain King"

Screamin' Jay Hawkins - MM "Curse of Frank Black", XF "Humbug"

I can't think of any more right now off the top of my head, but there are probably a couple I'm missing.  Still can't think of any doubled songs in just those two shows, though.

Guest Mr. Ne'er-Do-Well

Someone may have mentioned it before, but apparently both Millennium and X-Files shared the song 'In The Hands Of Death' by Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper. It was in the X episode 'Schizogency', which guest starred Sarah-Jane Redmond....Lucy Butler herself!)

By the way, I thought Family Man was terrific...very warm and funny, and Leoni has never been better.

Oh, and thanks for comment about the bunny suit, voidprime...hehe

It has to be said whenever I read your messages now, Mr. Ne'er-Do-Well, I read them in a Enya voice, though I'm guessing you probably don't sound like her!

The more I think about it, the more I think that I'm making it up regarding hearing Red Right Hand in a Millennium episode, it must have been in a film or another TV programme that I watched.

I'm losing it.  Help!  If I start insisting my name is David Marx, PANIC!!!!!!!!!

Scream 3!  That's where I heard Red Right Hand.  The film has Lance Henrisken in it, so you can, of course, understand my confusion!!  I knew i hadn't completely made it up!  Sorry about all the exclamation marks