Amrith

Best executive producer for an imaginary Season 4

Best executive producer for an imaginary Season 4  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Imagine that a Season 4 of MillenniuM has been made. What executive producer would you want for it ?*

* I do not include Glen Morgan/James Wong because they definitively left the show after the Season 2.

Well, of coursemy premium choice would've been Chris Carter, but Chip Johanneson was another favorite. It seems to be a wee bit too late now though, I don't believe we'll ever see a continuation in any sort of official capacity.

np: "Famous Last Words" Chris & Carla

Or, how about David Cronenburg making a Millennium movie? he's one sick puppy!

Gra.

Chris Carter is the only person to do this - what is he doing now anyways?  Anybody know?

Stephen

I'd vote for Chris Carter, because I admire his work. But I have to say I have little knowledge of the capability of the others to do the job well. I know Chip Johannessen had a major role in season 3, but I haven't viewed season 3 episodes in the right order so I can't form an opinion as to how well he did.

As for what Chris Carter is working on at present - no-one seems to know - at least not the couple of people I know who have their ears close to the ground in and around the industry. There has been a rumour of a pilot episode to be filmed this March, but that's all - just a rumour.

Strange - when I went to "view" the poll results so far (being nosey, of course) I found out that apparently I've voted! I can't find out who I "voted" for, but if members can see the list and my vote isn't shown as being for Chris Carter, then my comments are going to seem a bit strange.

I probably hit the wrong button.  :blush:

I voted for Chip Johannessen.  His work stands out he most to me because of season 3.

I think Carter & Johanssen would have been good. CC because, he'd take the series back to what he had imagined in the first place, and Johanssen to tidy up the events in season 3 and prepare it for Season 4.

Pity it will never happen though...  :sad_big:

Guest WaveCrest

I admit David Lynch would be an extremely interesting choice for an executive producer on an imaginary fourth season of Millennium. Now I've read that post above suggesting him I'm wondering now what sort of episodes he could have come up with considering his track record!