Best executive producer for an imaginary Season 4

Rate this topic

Guest Amrith

Best executive producer for an imaginary Season 4  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest lonegungrrly1121

though it was CC's vision, I am very torn in this vote because he has his pro's and con's... heconstantly compared MM to The X Files, and doesn't really see MM as a show in it's own right. for example, CC would not add a story theme (like Frank with anyone other than Catherine, whether it would have been fitting or not!) just because it reflected the x files in some way...

however, I did love season 3 and the changes he and chip made... arrh!

Guest Frank L.

Definately Chris Carter. I mean, he is the one that started the show. He was a little frustrated that the show didn't quite go where he intended it to go. So, Chris, show us your best work! (evil laugh) :rockon::gehenna:

• 4 years later...
Guest Lucy Westenra

I would've wanted Morgan & Wong back, but since there was no chance of that, my vote is for someone new. I did not like the changes made during the third season, and would not want Johannessen / Carter back as executive producers.

Agree; M/W rule in my mind; I've lost confidence in the rest of the old guard; let's bring in someone new.

• 5 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Michael Duggan for me......

haha just kidding, who was that guy btw?

but seriously, the one for me would be Chris Carter and second would be Chip Johanessen & Ken Horton together as they were part of all three seasons and according to Chip ran the show together during the last part of Season 3 where it really picked up steam.. they also had mapped out quite a clear direction for where to take Season 4

David Lynch would be amazing of course, he is my favorite director but i think he would be better suited as a guest director for a couple of episodes than taking over the reigns for the series

I will go of course with Mr. Carter and it would be great if they team up with some of the others producers. Thomas J. Wright is my fav Millennium director.

Btw, that kind of questions sometimes makes me think: too bad a well known director hasn't got enthusiastic about this show because...think about it: if a director like Chris Nolan (to name someone great and famous) says: I was a huge fan of the show and I would definitely would like to make a movie with Frank Black character".

That could change the whole equation...Fox would definitely think about that.