Nick of Time

We where at Wal-Mart last night and in the $5 bin was Nick of Time. Well i was watching it when i came home today after work and all of a sudden, Bill Smitrovich!

what a surprsie. I had no idea he was in this movie. I remember seeing this movie at the Theatre. I happen to love this movie, like the way it was filmed and the sense of urgency you feel when watching this movie. Anyone else here seen this movie?

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Estrella_16
We where at Wal-Mart last night and in the $5 bin was Nick of Time. Well i was watching it when i came home today after work and all of a sudden, Bill Smitrovich!

what a surprsie. I had no idea he was in this movie. I remember seeing this movie at the Theatre. I happen to love this movie, like the way it was filmed and the sense of urgency you feel when watching this movie. Anyone else here seen this movie?

Hi! yeah, Ive seen the movie some years ago, on tv. Its a great movie, I remember Minnie Driver was in it too, and it was funny cause Id last seen her in comedy roles so...this was a change. I think at the time I watched it I hadnt started watching MM, so I had no clue of Bill being there :doh: Now Ill have to rewatch it. :)

I think one of the things that mae me stop the remote on that channel was the beginnig of the movie, with all those clocks...it was that, wasnt it? It was cool and creepy...kind of similar to the beggining of old The Time Machine movie (that movie really scared me when I was little...)

Read you later!

Estrella

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines