Does anyone know episode title?

Rate this topic

Guest SouthernCelt

Guest SouthernCelt

I'm a newbie to this board so if I do something wrong, be gentle and let me know.

What was the title of the episode in which Frank Black went to look for a young man in Alaska?  I was particularly impressed by the background music in that episode and even inquired of the "Millenium" website whether the music was available in any recorded form.  I got no response.

Thanks.

Guest LauraKrycek

The episode you're thinking of is Luminary.  Great episode.  Yeah, those FOX people never are too good about responding to e-mails like that -- I asked them a few times about a certain song used in an XF ep ("Dreamland II"), and no one ever replied to me.  Jerks.

And don't worry!  We're not flamers.  Plus, there aren't many rules, other than us being mildly chastised for getting off-topic.  Of course, we're REALLY bad about getting off-topic.  See?  I'm already there.

:hug03:Thank you! :hug03:

You are reffering to Luminary, a second season episode, and, by far, my FAVORITE!!!!  You can find the music at Millennium Desk Top, Graham's other site.  There should be a link somewhere here.  Graham even put a thread about it here on the board.  I can't remember which forum, but look at the titles at the side of each forum untill you see "Luminary", a tribute.  There's a link there that should take you right to it.  

On behaf of all of the group, let me say...

DragonWelcome.jpg

I'm a newbie to this board so if I do something wrong, be gentle and let me know.

What was the title of the episode in which Frank Black went to look for a young man in Alaska?  I was particularly impressed by the background music in that episode and even inquired of the "Millenium" website whether the music was available in any recorded form.  I got no response.

Thanks.

......thanks for joining,and posting,and a hearty WELCOME to our "little/big board that could!" :plain_big:

~se7en :ouro:  :santa2:

• 4 weeks later...
I was particularly impressed by the background music in that episode and even inquired of the "Millenium" website whether the music was available in any recorded form.

One of my all-time favourite episodes this. The lack of an official Millennium soundtrack still makes me sad, however the Millennium Desktop UK site has some excerpt audio clips from this episode here.

:angel: