BOOYAH!

Rate this topic

Guest LauraKrycek

Guest LauraKrycek
Ahh yeah, I just saw on CNN.com (as I don't watch TV) that they caught Saddam!  About time something got done in this place!  They're discussing what'll be done with him now, apparently, and all I could think of was that mofo Yaponchik -- they better be watching that something like that doesn't happen.  Maybe we should send them an anonymous copy of the episode and a copy of the pilot of LGM after it on the same tape, with a note that says  "Hey, 1013 knows -- maybe you should keep a better eye out this time."

Guest SouthernCelt
Why is it every time I hear the word BOOYAH, that I think it some type of food.

You've probably been seeing too much of Emeril Lagasse. :jumping:

Booyah?  A type of food?  ::shakes head sadly::  It could at *least* remind you of Space: Above and Beyond...

Well, that would probably be the second thing to come to my mind after I watch more SAAB again (I have about 10 episodes on tape).

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
Ahh, that's too bad.  I love SAAB.  When I finally saw the last episode, I cried so hard...  ::sigh:: Makes me sad just thinking about it.

I watched SAAB when it first came on FOX.  I watched episodes on two different stations (CISA from canada and the local ABC which had FOX programming (so they could get the football since there wasn't a local FOX at the time and they replaced  national ET feed of FOX for 2-3 years)).   It all depended on which station aired new episodes first during the week.   Yep, I usually watched new X-Files on CISA because the ABC station didn't air X-Files until Wednsday at 6 pm. Their loss.  Basically FOX programming was bounced around the schedule and I was glad there was the national FOX station again by the time Millennium started airing (watched almost every episode of Millennium at 7 pm MT (except the last four episodes of season 3 I taped since I was out-of-state for a couple of months).

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell