In arcadia ego

Guest ABADDON782

Guest ABADDON782

Hi there:

Excuse me if I don't speak english very good,I'm from Peru, but I will try to be as clear as I can.

First, I have to say that I love this forum, I haven't had too much time to post these days but I give a big Thankyou for the elder man and all the people that makes this forum possible , so I can share what is my best tv Show with other people. I mean Millenium made me ask myself a lot of things, I saw it when I was fifteen, and since the first episode I got amazed by the quality of the tv show in several aspects. I remember I used to watch it with my father and sister,and now almost ten years later, I've been watching the episodes again all weekends these last 3 months with my girlfriend since we bought the dvd set.I must say we're getting a great time and I discovered new things that maybe some years ago I didn't catch it.

Anyway , It's my first Post , and I want to say I love season 2.Thanks again for building this great forum, and I'll be posting here more often, and I guess my girlfriend will be coming here , she's a big fan of millenium too.

See ya

:ouro::oneeyedwinK

• Elders (Moderators)

Welcome, Abaddon! :hiya:

Nice to have you here with us! I was excited to see that you live in Peru; one of my brothers has been to your beautiful country twice, and I hope I could make a journey there some day, too.

Guest Moriarty

Hi Abbadon. Nice to have you here with us. You'll have a great time here, I am sure of it. Looking forward to discuss MM with you on the boards. Welcome!

Guest ABADDON782

Hey Thanks everybody for the warming welcome.

I'm getting the feeling this will be my new online home when I come from work.

Hi dontbesodark, it would be great if you can journey to Peru,

there are really great things about this country, like mystical places like Cuzco city, if somebody comes here is a must to visit. :bigsmile:

Well now I will dive into other boards, there's been a lot of things going on, I didn't know there are virtual seasons. :yes:

It will be a pleasure to read those episodes.

see you around (on the boards).