Your very favourite episode of MillenniuM?

Rate this topic

What is your very favourite MillenniuM episode ever?  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Elders (Admins)

Hi all,

This is something I've always wanted to do - give Members an opportunity to vote for their favourite episode of all time and this new Message Board allows for large Polls, enough to include every episode.

This Poll will be pinned in this Forum hopefully giving a clear picture of MillenniuM fan's favourite episode of all time. Think about this hard question carefully, you get to vote once in the ultimate poll!

Graham :ouro:

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest fledgling666

although it allows for bigger polls, it does not allow for clicking the wrong button and correcting your mistake. i tried to vote for Via Dolorosa, but hit the "view results" button, which cancels your vote. i'm not even sure that was the episode i meant, though. my favorite episode is the one where frank breaks into peter's house while they are at the dinner table.

• 3 weeks later...

Even if I've not seen all the episodes yet :eyes: (It will be so good for me!!! :gaba: ) I think my favourite one is "Luminary", because it's totally in adequacy (can I use this term here?)* with my vision of life, of the Universe, etc.

* I'm French

• 1 month later...

while I have only seen season one on dvd and love Walkabout I have since read all of the plot lines and seen screen captures at Millennium Abyss and have to choose 'The Sound of Snow' as my choice. Looks like a giant box of tissue episode. [My fave Lance movie is 'Last Cowboy' which also needs a giant box of tissue, not to mention he doesn't look like a stick and sits a horse real fine. :jumping::p wonder if he takes them spurs off or leaves them on!!] :blush:

• 4 weeks later...