Your very favourite episode of MillenniuM?

Rate this topic

What is your very favourite MillenniuM episode ever?  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 5 months later...

It's interesting to see "The Mikado" still leading the pack after all this time. I do hope newer members of this forum will cast their votes in this. It would be nice to take a more recent snap-shot of fandom and see where our preferences lie today. I have always had favourite high ranking episodes but I have become increasingly fond of "A Room With No View" of late. It has so many superb ingredients, one of them being Lucy Butler of course, that it's hard not to appreciate it but it's still one of those episodes that I continue to find new things in no matter how many times I have viewed it. I do wish a creative soul would one day delve into the story of Annie Martin and what became of her. Might be an idea for Virtual Season Six if such a thing ever gets of the ground.

Eth

• 3 weeks later...

It warms my heart to see my favorite still holding its own, Anamnesis. I do have to admit though, The Mikado really is one of the all time best episodes.

David, The Pilot scene with the guys face and hands sewn still has the same affect on me tpp every time I see it. :suspect:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Guest notbadforahuman

My vote definitely went toward Lamentation, however The Mikado and Jose Chung's are both amazing episodes as well. Who am I kidding... the entire show was amazing.

I think I need to start a re-watch again soon...

• 4 years later...