Your very favourite episode of MillenniuM?

Rate this topic

What is your very favourite MillenniuM episode ever?  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

I really could not make a decision here. It's just too hard to choose only one. I finally voted for Covenant, simply because I thought it was an incredibly good episode that needed to have at least one vote.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I don't belong in here. LUMINARY????????? It was interesting, but the best? I really don't get it, but maybe that's the point. I am a rooster afterall.

Somehow Satan Got Behind Me has become my favorite. I can understand people not liking it so much, but how can you choose Luminary over; the pilot, principalities and powers, doomsday etc?

Wait, luminary is about escaping it all, right? And this forum is an escape? Maybe that is the connection?

• 3 months later...
Guest lonegungrrly1121

AAH

I'm torn between 'seven and one' 'saturn dreaming of mercury' 'luminary' and 'antipas' NOOO!!!

I need more thinking time before i vote :devil:

luminary or the curse of frank black, my brain is beginning to smoke..ahhhh, which one to choose?..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Slinger my friend...good choices....HOWEVER :grin: my all time favorite is one that has not even been mentioned here...

GEHENNA - YOO HOO -----its the one for me.....reasons below

1. The shadow of something that triggered the security light to come on when Catherine is tucking Jordan into bed.

2. Catherine going downstairs and closing the blinds with the camera shooting from near ground level behind some bushes, as if something or someone was watching..

those two moments STILL give me the willies...the thought that the "perfect yellow house" was still not safe and that Catherine did not feel comfortable living in it...

3. The anal-retentive trivia spewed during the reading of the letter from the kid disowning his parents. Deliberate miscalculations in the building of the pyramids, cult indoctrination, his remark about intrasive verbs, etc...

4. The ending when Atkins finds himself in the industrial grade microwave...what an awful way to go..

these are the major reasons i give Gehenna my vote...Other, more minor instances consist mostly of the music used in the background, especially when Frank is referring to the Bible...

Till the Last Change....Be Done...

Fourhorsemen...

post-1098-1116446815_thumb.jpg

• Elders (Admins)

I like this Poll. Its interesting to see a Single Blad Of Grass holding its own, despite being one of the least favourite episodes with forum Members in the past.

I like this Poll. Its interesting to see a Single Blad Of Grass holding its own, despite being one of the least favourite episodes with forum Members in the past.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

VERY interesting...especially since, according to the poll results I see, it's gotton "0" votes! I'm confused. :eyes::doh::headhurts:

VERY interesting...especially since, according to the poll results I see, it's gotton "0" votes!  I'm confused.  :eyes:  :doh:  :headhurts:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What is scary is that if you follow the poll from top to bottom, the 3rd season seems to be a flop according to this poll. It hasn't been released yet in the U.S. but who would know the episodes better than my fellow MillenniuMers..(new word :clapping::fool: )..i just cant believe the pilot or Gehenna haven't done better...i thought The Mikado was good, but no where near the spook factor of either the pilot/Gehenna...i think the poll should have been broken up a bit into different catagories. Gehenna travels down a different road than say, Midnight of the Century which is also right up there with my pick...

Till the Last Change....Be Done

fourhorsemen - i just figured out it should be fourhorsemAn not mEn ...oh well...hey Old Man is there anyway to change that???

Also, since i am on a warpath, why hasn't anyone voted for PPTD?? :angry: I think this poll reflects which show we favor at the present time, i know i go back and forth between certain shows...right now its Gehenna, a month ago it was probably PPTD, before that it was MOTC..

post-1098-1116533764_thumb.jpg