Greetings from Australia!

Guest Future_Sight

Guest Future_Sight

Hi all!

I am just finishing watching season 3 for the first time.

I live in Melbourne Australia. Millenium had a hapazard run on television here, so I had to wait for the dvd box sets to come out. Then I waited for the price to reduce! :bigsmile:

I'm a big fan of Millenium. It's probably my all time favourite tv show, and I watch a lot of tv!

I especially enjoy Frank's 'intuitive' side - whatever that may be.

I really wish this had gone on for at least 7 seasons, and that they didn't kill of Catherine at the end of season 2! I feel they under-ultisied her character.

This series had so much potential. It's a shame it ended!

Dave

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Admins)

Hi! Thanks for seeking us out! :grouphug:

We've had a few members from Australia join the board over the years.

Look forward to chatting with you around the forums!

Graham :ouro:

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.
Guest SouthernCelt
Hi all!

I am just finishing watching season 3 for the first time.

I live in Melbourne Australia. Millenium had a hapazard run on television here, so I had to wait for the dvd box sets to come out. Then I waited for the price to reduce! :bigsmile:

I'm a big fan of Millenium. It's probably my all time favourite tv show, and I watch a lot of tv!

I especially enjoy Frank's 'intuitive' side - whatever that may be.

I really wish this had gone on for at least 7 seasons, and that they didn't kill of Catherine at the end of season 2! I feel they under-ultisied her character.

This series had so much potential. It's a shame it ended!

Dave

Welcome to the board. There's a lot to read and discuss here so feel free to put in your thoughts. And, yes, most of the members here wished the show could have gone on for much longer but such are the fortunes of American TV shows that offer good drama and thought-provoking plots -- they just don't draw the mass of viewers that only want to be entertained at the moment which unfortunately is a much larger group than those of us who like to be given food-for-thought.