Two painful to discuss at the time...

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

I didn't post about this earlier this month because it was such a horrible, sad tragedy and it seemed inappropriate to do so. The awful murder of 2 children allegedly by their father who is currently remanded into psychiatric care awaiting trial has shades of Covenant about it. Slight differences of course but nevertheless. It makes me so sad to look at the picture of those two children. Its going to take a long time for the community to get over this. Bodelwyddan is a few miles from here and I had a friend who used to live in that street but everyone in North Wales was shocked over this awful crime. However close to home, its one I won't be following.

• Elders (Admins)

According to last weeks local newspaper which revealed the autopsy results and what had happened to the father, the mother was away at a concert at the time with friends. Imagine coming home to that. The initial reports suggested they had been drowned in the bath but it was later revealed they were asphyxiated. Too horrible to think about.