Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Guest LauraKrycek
LauraKrycek,

TXF's "The Field Where I Died" - there was one or two deleted scenes from that on the Season 4 DVD set.

Missed this bit the first time around.

That ROCKS! I *love* that episode. A lot of Philes didn't because Kristen Cloke and Mulder were *soul mates* and they didn't WANT them to be soul mates because they thought Mulder and Scully belonged together... freaking shippers :puke::tongue: I can't afford to buy any of the DVDs, but as always, my dad decided to buy more technology for the family for Christmas, and got a DVD\VCR (our old VCR finally conked, and he found this one for really cheap), so maybe I'll find them cheap or for rental someday.

Guest LauraKrycek
I haven't forgotten to post this script by the way - just time has been in short demand lately. :snore:

No worries, Gra! We know it's the holiday season, and time isn't much to be had. Not to mention that, y'know, it's good to do other things besides sit in front of your computer and transcribe all day long. :;): Take your precious time. After all, the quicker you put it up, that puts all of us that much closer to having nothing new to discover about MM. And *nobody* wants that.

Guest WaveCrest
I don't even know why they're bothering to release The X-Files season nine. A travisty, to say the least. Super soliders?

That's one of the aspects of Season 9 I liked. Especially as there had been hints given through the series from the first season which showed the super-soldier programme had been progressing.

Guest chrisnu
I don't even know why they're bothering to release The X-Files season nine. A travisty, to say the least. Super soliders?

Uh oh, can of worms! I myself did not care for S9 much at all. Not only because Mulder wasn't there, the stories just weren't interesting anymore.

To get back on topic, I'd like to see deleted MLM scenes anytime. Especially "Covenant", another episode I liked. A guilty pleasure would be to see gag reels, if they were made. The XF gag reels are a riot. :devil:

I like it when we see all the deleted scenes on a release and not just selected deleted scenes on DVDs. :arghhh-big:

I was pissed when the deleted scenes from Die Another Day weren't included on the first DVD release (probably saving it fro the special edition version in time for the next Bond movie in theaters. I was also disappointed that the Star Trek: Nemesis DVD only had 20 minutes out of 45 minutes cut from the movie (again they're saving it for the special edition version). I'm glad I got Star Trek: Nemesis used (and a free since the video store I go to has a deal where you get a free previously used DVD for every 10 DVDs you buy, and DVDs are only $7.99 or 2 for $15).

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest WaveCrest

Uh oh, can of worms! I myself did not care for S9 much at all. Not only because Mulder wasn't there, the stories just weren't interesting anymore.

To get back on topic, I'd like to see deleted MLM scenes anytime. Especially "Covenant", another episode I liked. A guilty pleasure would be to see gag reels, if they were made. The XF gag reels are a riot. :devil:

I've seen some XF blooper reels but they aren't commercially available. Some of them are funny. You get a glimpse of them on the Secrets of The X Files video that came out free years ago with one of those black video boxes that held up to 5 tapes in them (they had a big X on the front of them).

I'd love to see ALL deleted scenes from TXF and Millennium released, but being as I myself have already got Seasons 1-6 on DVD now they would have to be released on a separate DVD. I'd go mad if Fox Entertainment re-released the seasons again with more deleted scenes for the episodes (more for the episodes which had cut scenes included and those which had no cut scenes)!!

Guest LauraKrycek

"Can of worms"? LOL! Have no idea what that means, but I got a kick out of it.

I have to add my vote to hating s9. Wonder if the DVD will notice a huge decrease in sales from prior seasons, or if people will be buying just to have a complete set. Pity they had to keep going and ruin themselves like that. It was just sad, really. Sad for me, that is, anyway.

Guest LauraKrycek
I've seen some XF blooper reels but they aren't commercially available. Some of them are funny. You get a glimpse of them on the Secrets of The X Files video that came out free years ago with one of those black video boxes that held up to 5 tapes in them (they had a big X on the front of them).

I've got the Secrets of XF, bloopers seasons 1-6, and some other XF video that I got from bootleggers at my one and only scifi convention I've ever been to (same one where I got my TV Guide w\ Lance as Frank on the cover and where my brother met Jaws from James Bond). I paid an insane amount for the bloopers one from one guy, but another was nice enough to cut me a deal on the other two. I felt like I was at the convention from XF Unusual Suspects, where Frohike and Langly are selling bootleg cable hookups against each other. :tongue: They were so much like the comic guy from The Simpsons.

Anyway, if you can get ahold of at least the blooper vid, it's def. worth it. I got a kick out of it, and I wish they'd done the same for MM. Don't know that Lance would've given much (and betray his cool exterior), but there were probably at least some funny stuff w\ Brittany and Benny.

I've got the Secrets of XF, bloopers seasons 1-6, and some other XF video that I got from bootleggers at my one and only scifi convention I've ever been to (same one where I got my TV Guide w\ Lance as Frank on the cover and where my brother met Jaws from James Bond). I paid an insane amount for the bloopers one from one guy, but another was nice enough to cut me a deal on the other two. I felt like I was at the convention from XF Unusual Suspects, where Frohike and Langly are selling bootleg cable hookups against each other. :tongue: They were so much like the comic guy from The Simpsons.

Anyway, if you can get ahold of at least the blooper vid, it's def. worth it. I got a kick out of it, and I wish they'd done the same for MM. Don't know that Lance would've given much (and betray his cool exterior), but there were probably at least some funny stuff w\ Brittany and Benny.

......Lance was infamous for his joke playing and sense of humor. and while i will not give too much away here,in a just completed interview with a S2-guest star,he let loose with a little gem that between scenes they would "sing" each others lines to one another! :rofl: ...imagine: MM:THE MUSICAL! ....also,that cartoonish voice frank used with jordan in "saturn...." was the way he normally spoke to her to get her to crack up and/or break the tension between scenes.

.....i'd say lots more but then i'd have nothing left for the damn book!

se7en :ouro:

......Lance was infamous for his joke playing and sense of humor.  and while i will not give too much away here,in a just completed interview with a S2-guest star,he let loose with a little gem that between scenes they would "sing" each others lines to one another! :rofl:      ...imagine: MM:THE MUSICAL!        ....also,that cartoonish voice frank used with jordan in "saturn...."  was the way he normally spoke to her to get her to crack up and/or break the tension between scenes.

.....i'd say lots more but then i'd have nothing left for the damn book!

se7en :ouro:

So Lance would make all Selfosophists and Goopta proud?!

I hope there are some Millennium bloopers on the Millennium DVD sets when FOX does finally release them.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell