Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

Is there a Millennium site where there are episode transcripts that indicate where there are written and filmed scenes which were cut from the televised version? It's because I'm sure that back at the time of the ending of The X Files there was a linked page posted on an X Files board I go on, to a few scenes which were either written and not filmed or written and filmed from The Truth. I was wondering if there was a similar site/page for Millennium. I don't have the URL link and don't remember it. I'd have to ask for the X Files link to be posted again.

This all happens in the aired version.

Damn. Well, when I read it there seemed to be some extra wordage somewhere. Might be the part about his mother...

Or maybe my mind is atrophying due to such long spans of time and distance between me and my precious MM tapes...

Bless this DVD...

- nothing

• 2 months later...
Guest WaveCrest

Whilst it looks good with what extras will be on the Season 1 DVD set I'm disappointed that there aren't any deleted scenes at all. But considering what price it will be I suppose you shouldn't expect too much.

• Elders (Admins)

Yes indeed, I was upset about that too. I guess we all knew there'd be some downer to finally getting our most wanted on DVD but deleted scenes would have been the icing on the cake! I was hoping for more featuretts too but what the hell!

Guest WaveCrest

The Old Man,

.....so I'm unsure yet about pre-ordering a copy of the Season 1 set now. I'm not obsessed with deleted scenes from films and TV shows but like you say, they are "the extra icing on the cake".

Not sure about pre-ordering Harsh realm yet either. But with that I haven't seen any of it yet so I will most likely order it. Cheaper buying DVD's online than in stores.

Guest se7en

....to be honest i am rather surprised at the amount of extras,especially the audio commentaries-(but why the first 3???? and not,say,Lamentation/P.P.T.D.???)-THEY-(FOX)-could have easily whipped up that 48-minute docu and then called it a day ya know?

~se8en :devil01::ouro:

• Elders (Admins)

Lamentation and PPT&D were crying out for a commentary, deleted scenes or at least some form of extra. That's a crime worthy of investigation by the Group. I want a Terry O'Quinn interview on the subject of Watts too!

Speaking of which, they don't seem to have included the interviews with all the main cast that were on the VHS tapes? I may be wrong.

Cast & Crew Interviews