The Best Collectible I got...

Rate this topic

Guest The Roosters

Guest The Roosters
Those are sweet indeed - I saw them once on Ebay for sale but the smiling Lance made me think it was a fake article - I assumed that like a passport you wouldn't be allowed to smile!

The smiling always bothered me too. I figured an avid fan of MM would catch that. I figured it was probably some kind of promo thing.

Guest LauraKrycek
Those are sweet indeed - I saw them once on Ebay for sale but the smiling Lance made me think it was a fake article - I assumed that like a passport you wouldn't be allowed to smile!

Hey, *I'm* smiling in my passport... unfortunately, it's the most horrible picture ever in the world. Ugh. I might as well have *not* smiled and just let everyone think I was a serial killer or something.

On a more on-topic note :tongue: , I have Mulder and Scully's hand-tag ID cards (actually, I have no idea where those are because I haven't seen them since May... oh well, probably in one of my boxes somewhere) that I got over in Gatlinburg when we were walking around over there one weekend. They were like $5 each, so I snagged them. Unfortunately, they picked *really* bad pictures to put on them... Scully's was like they took a picture of her at a board meeting, wearing her glasses, and zoomed in on her head (not low-quality, just candid-looking); Mulder's was a straight-on picture with his hair kind of big at the top and making his head shaped like an alien's :alien: . Weeiiird. But they're mine! And that's all that *really* matters.