1013 - A 'reward' for reaching 1013 Posts.

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Candidates,

You may be unaware that after 1013 Posts you can change your Member Title in Your Control Panel.

To do this (if you want), you go to My Controls/Edit Profile.

At the top of the list above options to enter your MSN, Yahoo stuff is an option to enter a Custom Member Title.

You can enter anything you like as a reward for being promoted higher than Old Man Level (1013) Posts. It would be appreciated if it were MillenniuM related but you can choose whatever you like.

This will help alay any confusion over so many "Old Man" Members and is a workaround for female Members.

Graham.

Guest LauraKrycek

Woowoo supercool! Guess this means I should start posting random stuff so I can get there faster. Only, what? 69 posts? Then I can be officially dubbed Queen of the Universe... :grin2: :tongue:

Oh God, what have I done? LOL!

I like Erins new title! There could be some really cool Member Titles arriving soon!

(BTW, I'm happy cos I got my Ouro's back when we changed boards!)

Gra, everyone at TIWWA is crazy. We're just a crazy and fun bunch.

:yes_big::yes_big:

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell

:ouro: :xmas_ouro: :ouro:

Oh God, what have I done? LOL!

I like Erins new title! There could be some really cool Member Titles arriving soon!

(BTW, I'm happy cos I got my Ouro's back when we changed boards!)

.....i am heartened that Gra is no longer "ORO-DEFICIENT",which can be serious if left untreated! :eyes:

~se7en :ouro: