1013 - A 'reward' for reaching 1013 Posts.

Rate this topic

Ha! Yes, you *would* have trouble with assassination. And I don't mean attempts.

Supreme rulers have no rulers but themselves. Therefore they are supreme in all of their power and glory.

However, we still have one position open: Supreme Ruler of the Kingdom of Cheese. Applications are still being accepted.

...well,my wife Denise-"&one" now works at "Cabot Dairy & Cheese" on a full time basis soooo.............. ..but i have a feeling it would take her awhile to reach 1013 posts!

~se7en :ouro:

Supreme rulers have no rulers but themselves.  Therefore they are supreme in all of their power and glory.

However, we still have one position open:  Supreme Ruler of the Kingdom of Cheese.  Applications are still being accepted.

We could always nominate Scott (the Selfosophy Psycho) for that title. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek
...well,my wife Denise-"&one" now works at "Cabot Dairy & Cheese" on a full time basis soooo..............                ..but i have a feeling it would take her awhile to reach 1013 posts!

Ah! Awesome! I think that this title should therefore be reserved for that day. Denise, rejoice, for the rule of the Kingdom of Cheese is promised to thee!

Ah! Awesome! I think that this title should therefore be reserved for that day. Denise, rejoice, for the rule of the Kingdom of Cheese is promised to thee!

.....so help me woman you crack me the hell up! :rofl: i'll let denise know about her future title,though she'll probably read this since...........................SHE'S BACK FROM MASSACHUSETTS!-(after 9-days) :bigsmile:

~se7en :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek
.....so help me woman you crack me the hell up! :rofl:  i'll let denise know about her future title,though she'll probably read this since...........................SHE'S BACK FROM MASSACHUSETTS!-(after 9-days) :bigsmile:

Excellent! So glad she's back. I hope her time away went well, or as well as it possibly could in that situation. Welcome back, Supreme Ruler of the Kingdom of Cheese!

THANK YOU all for the welcome back. but to be honest even down in Mass I ALWAYS find the time to pop in here. Just because I love reading what you all have to say. And it is good to be back home and work. It will be nice to get into a routine again. THE POWER OF CHEESE CAN BE GREAT :devil01::tongue::p:jumping: