Song Name

Rate this topic

Guest spideronurr

Guest spideronurr

ı m looking for a song name played in an episode of the millennium ı can't remember the season.

Frank or someone else made a car accident while this track was playing, then when we focused on the damaged car the song was still playing at the background help me!!

Edited by spideronurr

Guest Moriarty
ı m looking for a song name played in an episode of the millennium ı can't remember the season.

Frank or someone else made a car accident while this track was playing, then when we focused on the damaged car the song was still playing at the background help me!!

Well, I can only remember one scene like that and that was in SDOM where the women had her deadly accident. When you hear het son scream and you see her body they play "This Little Light of Mine". I think that's the one you are refering to.

Guest spideronurr
Well, I can only remember one scene like that and that was in SDOM where the women had her deadly accident. When you hear het son scream and you see her body they play "This Little Light of Mine". I think that's the one you are refering to.

thanx but ı ve found a horce with no name by America

Guest ZeusFaber

My first thoughts jumped to "Saturn Dreaming of Mercury" too, but it is now apparent that you were actually refering to a scene in "Owls", a Season 2 episode. The track is indeed "A Horse With No Name".

Guest Moriarty
My first thoughts jumped to "Saturn Dreaming of Mercury" too, but it is now apparent that you were actually refering to a scene in "Owls", a Season 2 episode. The track is indeed "A Horse With No Name".

Strange, I cannot remember that scene. Guess I will have to rewatch "Owls" again...

Guest spideronurr
It's when Johnson is murdered by Gunsche, running him off the road with his magic laser gizmo and then blowing up his car.

the scene meanwhile is very difficult for me to remember I think I watched this episode 4-5 years ago. In Turkey, we can not purchase episode dvd's so does anyone know where can I download episodes?

Guest Moriarty
It's when Johnson is murdered by Gunsche, running him off the road with his magic laser gizmo and then blowing up his car.

Yes, I remember the scene now how you discribe it. But anyway, I need to rewatch the second season again. You see, I never was so fond about the direction they took. Maybe a 3rth or 4th viewing will change that. By the way Zeus, looking forward to virtual season 5. I just recently printed the virtual 4th season and I enjoyed almost every epiode of it. Great stuff.

Guest ZeusFaber
the scene meanwhile is very difficult for me to remember I think I watched this episode 4-5 years ago. In Turkey, we can not purchase episode dvd's so does anyone know where can I download episodes?

What Region encoding to DVD players use in Turkey? I suspect your best bet will be to import some DVDs.

Guest ZeusFaber
I need to rewatch the second season again. You see, I never was so fond about the direction they took.

Neither was I.

By the way Zeus, looking forward to virtual season 5.

That's good to hear. If there's anything you want to know about it, post a question in the VS5 forum and it'll go in the blog.